CHAPTERTWENTYEIGHT

CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT

Blurryface was sat in class, the teacher grumbling out a new seating arrangement.

"Soul Punk is next to Blurryface, and then behind them is Jet Star and Spooky Jim," the teacher continued on. Blurryface groaned.

The lemon blonde sat down intently next to the brunette soon after that, and Spooky crossed the classroom from his previous seat to sit himself behind Blurryface.

"I'm not talking to you," Soul Punk said suddenly, a pout on his face.

"I know you aren't, asshole," the red eyed boy shot back in response.

Jet Star joined them, awkwardly clearing his throat. "Um, I think I sit here."

"Oh, Jet! That's so reassuring that I'm not only sitting next to Satan and his fuck buddy!"

"I suggest you shut your fucking mouth," Spooky Jim spat.

Blurryface only groaned, looking at Jet Star and sending him an apologetic frown.

There was a chorus of murmuring at the small fight as people sat down. The teacher only rolled her eyes.

"Blurryface, Spooky and Soul, please get out of my class. I'm not dealing with your cocky behavior today."

Blurryface laughed, sending the teacher a sarcastic smile and gladly getting out of his seat and the classroom. Spooky Jim followed behind, along with Soul.

Once they were outside and down the hall a bit, Soul huffed, adjusting his hair and stomping off.

Blurryface snorted, holding back laughter as Spooky tuned to face him.

"So, wanna skip?"

Blurryface furrowed his eyebrows, "What the fuck? No? I'd get my ass beat, dude."

Spooky sighed, "C'mon, Blurry. This school sucks, I'm not staying here."

"Why do you want me of all people there anyways?"

"Why the fuck not, It's not like I can go drag anyone else out of class."

Blurryface smirked, "I see, I'm the second choice over everyone else."

"No, not really," the redhead argued.

"Okay then," Blurry said suddenly, holding his hands out, "where are we going, Spooks?"

"Did you just-"

"Shut up or I slit your throat."

"Please, I want death," Spooky joked, but regret washed over his pale face when he remembered he was with Blurryface.

"Me too," Blurry played along, opening the door that led outside. It wasn't the front, any student would know not to exit out of the front door, so Blurryface chose a door on a far right hall where some old bathrooms (plastered with sharpie and pencil) sat.

"So, we're going to the mall."

"Why the mall?" Blurry asked, red eyes in question as he frowned at Spooky Jim. The redhead only smiled, unlocking his car and hopping in the drivers seat.

"Why not? I found a fifty lying on my coffee table. It's not like my family cares anyways. I'm already a disappointment," he shrugged.

"I didn't know you could drive?"

"You're very ignorant then, Blur."

Blurryface rolled his eyes, "Why that name?"

"You shorten my name, I shorten yours." Spooky looked back as he pulled out of the parking lot.

This was going to be interesting, Blurry decided. He knew he was going to get into trouble for this, and he had a math quiz next period, but he truthfully didn't care. He was somewhat glad not to be at school.