CHAPTEREIGHTEEN

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

It was all a haze when it happened two days after the yelling incident. Outside the school in the courtyard, Blurryface payed little to no attention to anything. Head ducked, he strode past students, a basic lament on his face.

That is, before he heard the student's roars. Blurry darted his head straight up towards the noise in suspicion, and his eyes widened a little at the sight of a fight.

And who exactly was getting jumped.

"Fucking shit," he muttered before running over to the commotion. Blurryface pushed through mounds of students in anger as they protested, upset at Blurry's interruption.

Another kid was throwing punches at a pale face, blood released from the victim's pink-red lips. The sight hurt to watch.

Blurryface ran to the center of it, red eyes on fire as he started yelling. "Get the fuck off him!" the boy growled, running up to grab the predator's shoulders and push him on the ground in force.

The student groaned in response, about to return to his feet as Blurryface walked back up to him and grabbed him by the collar.

"You idiot, get the fuck away! Don't fucking touch him! What makes you think that was in any fucking way a good idea?!" he raged, spitting profanities every way possible. The anonymous boy grunted, teeth clenched as he tried to swing at Blurry.

"What are you gonna do about it, huh?" Eyes wild, he trailed them down to the ground.

Blurry laughed, laces of insanity inside. "Look at my face, bitch."

The guy continued to look down.

"I said, look at my face, bitch!"

Blurry took his chin and shot it up eye level. "I have red eyes," he said, smiling devilishly. "You know what red eyes are associated with?"

The predator shook his head.

"Demons. I don't think you wanna fucking mess with a fucking demon, now do you, asshole? Touch that kid one more time and I will not hesitate to fucking beat your ass and report you to the fucking police, you hear?"

The boy frowned, eyes in slits at Blurry. "You're not going to beat me, you ass." he whispered.

"No, you're right. I'm not. Not today. I'm actually fucking smart. But if you try and hurt me or him, I'll come after you and you'll wish you weren't alive, you dipshit." Blurry growled. Releasing the boy, he pushed him backwards again and watched him run off.

Blurryface wasn't done with this, though. The victim was laid on the ground, eyes wide, blood splattered over his paled face.

Looking at the mound of students, Blurry scowled at them all. They were in commotion, phones out, video recording the entire ordeal. "I want you all to fucking scram. Right now."

They then started yelling at Blurry, incoherent protesting. Some walked off, afraid, and others dropped their phones in a hurry, getting away from the anger ridden boy.

That's when a female voice yelled, "Fucking move!" and they were once more pushed by Hurricane, who stayed at the edge of the swarm. She eventually told them all off, keeping eye contact with Blurryface as he stood hunched next to the frozen student on the ground.

"You need a nurse?" she yelled Blurryface's way.

"Please," he responded, eyes darting to the heap of red on the ground. His canvas shoes clapped against the ground as he paced over to the frozen boy.

"I-I don't need a nurse," the boy mumbled, "I'm okay."

"No you're not, you just got fucking jumped." Blurry opposed, crouching down next to the boy.

"Blurryface, I'm okay, I can ju—"

"No you're fucking not, Spooky!" Blurry raised his voice, holding his shoulder.

Spooky flinched, head cowering.

"Look at me, Spooky." Blurry mumbled.

Spooky Jim met his eyes with the red ones. Upon close inspection, Blurry sighed at the blood and scratches littering his face.

"You have bruises all over your face, your lip is cut." Blurry spat, using a thumb and trying to gently wipe the red substance off the side of the red haired boy's lips.

Spooky Jim winced again, his hair disheveled.

"That douche could have knocked you unconscious."

"I—"

"But if you would have tried to disprove all of Radio Rebel's rumors a few days ago, Spooky Jim," Blurryface sighed, "you would have never gotten fucking jumped, idiot."

And with that, Blurry left the other's gaze and walked off, just in time for Hurricane to arrive with the nurse. She told the lady that Spooky fell. The female let out a noise of disbelief as she watched Blurry walk away from the pain induced boy.

"You're a complete ass, Blurryface!"

"I'm well aware!" he shot back, not bothering to make eye contact anymore.

AUTHORS NOTE

this book is finally getting into full swing :') also fun fact this scene is what this entire book was based off of.