CHAPTERFIFTY

CHAPTER FIFTY

The entire day had been off. Blurryface fell asleep in almost all of his classes, including the ones his friends were in. He was outright exhausted and he honestly didn't know why. He knew it was because he fucked his sleeping schedule up, but this was never anything new. He felt dead.

The school day was over, yet he was still making his way down the hall to turn in a project for his literature class. Schools were always odd after hours, the halls were empty except for people in clubs or the occasional sports team getting snacks from the vending machine. Blurry somehow enjoyed this, eyes weary as he passed a clump of theatre kids singing softly in the hallway. He hated theatre kids, turning up his earbuds to block out the sound.

His literature class was at the back of the school, and Blurryface had never felt more uncomfortable walking through that part of the building than he had now, caution tape glued across the door to a girl's bathroom, the smell of metal and heavy alcohol lingering in the hallway. Blurry despised his school, it was rundown and he felt like nobody cared. The feeling was mutual, but there were some days where he wondered if going to a cleaner school would make his experience any better. He didn't think so, especially if it meant he was in a different school with different people, namely without Spooky. Blurry didn't know what he'd do without Spooky. The thought made him dizzy.

His teacher was quiet, dismissing him straight after he left his paper on her desk. Blurry exited the class quickly, eyes growing more and more tired as he walked back. Gold was supposed to pick the brunet up today, but knowing the girl, Blurry knew she probably wouldn't. He'd just walk home, and that was fine. He opened the door to the bathroom, arguably the most unkept one in the school.

He was washing his hands when he heard a shuffle behind him, and Blurryface turned around silently as he looked for the source of the noise.  There was nothing, so he turned around and kept his eyes on the sink in front of him. This is, until he heard someone yell a "Hey!" from behind.

This time, he turned around to see an overly muscular guy who wore a frown, clothed in a basketball jersey. If the red eyed boy wasn't tired, he'd put up a fight. But that was the exact problem.

"Blurryface right? You're the twink that's dating the one kid who got assaulted, yeah?"

"Why do you care?" Blurry sneered tiredly.

"You deserve to fucking rot in hell."

"Yeah I do, but why the fuck are you telling me this?" Blurryface backed up slowly, hitting a wall. "Shit," he cursed. The kid moved closer, breath hot and strange near the brunet's face.

"Well you're gay, which is disgusting, and you're also shitting around with someone whose been assaulted. You're absolutely fucked, aren't you? Think you're so tough and scary, but you're just a little fucking fag aren't you? You probably only wanted a fuck, huh? Selfish fucking fag." the kid hummed. Blurry gulped, closing his eyes. He was about to collapse in the first place, he was too exhausted to try and get out of his situation, so he tried to speak.

"Listen, you don't fucking know me, or him for that matter, so I suggest you get your ass out of this and just let me the fu—"

He couldn't finish the sentence, the kid across from him shutting him off as Blurry's collar was grabbed and he was pushed forcibly against a wall. He let out a noise of pain, hitting his head and loosing his senses, legs giving out from underneath.

He felt as if the breath had been knocked out of him, and his vision felt as if it had been shattered. The kid laughed, "God," he grunted, "You twinks are always so damn weak. This is what you get for throwing a punch at me a few years back."

Blurry wanted to yell, he wanted to pick himself up and throw this kid on the floor in his place, that fight was in freshman year for fucks sake!

Instead, his head continued spinning and the athlete gave the brunet one last kick in the ribs before leaving the bathroom.

Blurryface couldn't move, so he just closed his eyes instead.

AUTHORS NOTE

i've reached fifty wtf this is insane
thank you to all who have stuck around
more to come
love y'all

also did you see that photo that jack from all time low posted to instagram with a ton of people in it including josh and brendon and sarah like fuck dude it was too good, my boy looks like an 80's dad and i'm living.