CHAPTERSEVENTEEN

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

It was Blurryface's free period, actually, it was the entire group's free period. They were sitting at a table outside. Spooky was doing homework, Blurry on his phone. The girls were reapplying their makeup. Nicotine punched Devotee in the arm after the blue-tinted boy complained that he couldn't smoke pot in the hallways, and he really needed a joint apparently.

"D, you've already had one today, Jesus Christ," Nicotine muttered.

"I'm up for one after school, Dev," said Hurricane, Crimson latched to her arm. Blurryface suspected the two ladies' little fling wouldn't last another week. That was always how it went. It was like a cycle.

Devotee nodded, "Alright. Is Crim coming with you?"

"I'll tag along and have a smoke. Not weed though, I'm tired of inhaling that. It's all over my sister's car, she always has one on her."

"Fine by me," Devotee replied.

"I'm assuming you don't wanna join, Spooky?"

"No." Spooky Jim rolled his eyes, giving Hurricane an are-you-kidding-me-right-now expression. Blurryface snickered. They didn't even bother asking about him.

Nicotine then started talking about some song he wrote, something with nine in it. Blurryface paid no attention, only to the sky and the clouds. This happened often, when he would just look up in think. The clouds were greyish, it looked as if it might drizzle later in the afternoon.

Blurryface then remembered the name of Nicotine's song.

"Man, we were high as fuck when we wrote that," Devotee laughed. A silence fell among the group quickly as Hurricane pierced her eyes to the side.

"Look out, whore alert," Crimson muttered. A bleach blonde was making her way towards the group.

Blurryface stood up, Nicotine clearing his throat, seemingly in worry.

Then the two were face to face, Blurry's red eyes staring right at the girl. Her makeup was extremely caked on, and her false lashes did not suit her. She looked desperate for attention.

"What the fuck do you want, Radio?" Blurryface growled.

"Just wanted to come say hi, and check on Spooky," she replied in faux innocence. She most likely wanted to play the victim, or not stir up too much of a scene.

"Don't act all innocent. You don't fucking deserve to be here right now." There was silence, and Radio's mood took a complete 180.

"I'm not acting inncocent, asshole. Actually, I'm here to give a clear warning to him. Hell, I'll give it to you all."

She walked forward, angry before Blurryface could stop her. Ready to grab her wrists and practically strangle her, Blurryface seethed when Devotee yelled, "It's not worth it, Blurry!"

The brunet kept his fingers balled, keeping a close eye on the girl.

"You better watch your fucking back, Spooky Jim. You got yourself into this, after all. You're a fucking assaulter now," she smiled.

Crimson stood up this time, slapping Radio Rebel on the cheek. "I suppose you shut the fuck up, slut. Once a whore, nothing more, correct?"

Letting the spot sting on her skin, the other female scowled. "Who the fuck is going to believe you all? You're all downright fucking assholes, all you do is pick fights, smoke and get trouble! Who the hell is going to think Spooky was the one assaulted? I on the other hand have a perfect reputation. So try and come by that, and you'll all fucking regret it!"

She stormed off. The redheaded boy was stone cold and expressionless. There were more footsteps, someone right behind her back.

"I've got photos and videos of that night, hit me up when you need it. I want something in return though." announced a female voice. A girl with now bubblegum pink hair was facing them, the same blue eyes and smoky makeup as before.

"You're a godsend, Black Tear."