CHAPTERFORTYONE

CHAPTER FORTY ONE

Many, many weeks passed, and somehow the universe hadn't decided to let the world know about the two stupid boys that were doing whatever with their lives and each other. Blurry couldn't coin a term for it exactly.

What he did know, however, is the fact that he did not like the fact that a girl was almost to the point of pressing Spooky Jim against a locker. Blurry wasn't too far from the scene, he could see the other boy's pained and annoyed expression as he tried to push the girl off. It was the second time this had happened over the last few weeks. Dumb ass girls, just looking for a sleazy fuck.

After Blurry had caught glimpse of the scene, the rest of the day had gone almost entirely south.

He waited for a millisecond just to see if Spooky's attempts to get out of his current situation were of any success, but damn, the girl kept pushing. And that's when said girl entered hell.

Blurryface began to walk over, angry, upset and a little amused all at once.

"Listen, I'm not interested, get the hell off me," he could hear the redhead say.

"Oh, come on. Just a few minutes, it won't hurt you," the girl whined rather softly. She put her hand on the door of the locker, causing Spooky to shift.

"I said, I'm not interested, and I suggest," he looked over the girl's shoulder and eyed Blurryface, "you get off of me before you start regretting this."

"But you look like you need it, babe. Y'know, things like that reduce stress, right?"

Spooky closed his eyes slightly, trying to get out of his position. "I'm not kidding, I'd fucking leave if I were you."

"Well I would never leave a guy like you all alone, some whore might snatch you up, kinda like that one girl did." the unnamed girl kept on, and she was stopped by someone else clearing their throat.

"Get off." Blurryface eyed her warningly. The girl turned at the voice and frowned.

"Sorry," her demeanor changed, "you're not my type. Get away."

"Jesus Christ, didn't you send me nudes last night on Snapchat? I think i'd recognize that fried hair of yours anywhere. Now, like I said, get the fuck off of him."

"I didn't think you would see that. Just go away already, I'm busy!" she snapped. "It's not like you're gonna do anything," she laughed.

"You're a real fucking moron," Blurryface stepped closer, "I said, Get. Off. Of. Him." The air was tense, Blurry breathing slowly as his voice deepened slightly and his fists clenched.

The girl didn't answer, Blurry could see the clumped mascara that rested on her eyelashes.

"You heard him, he said no to whatever you wanted to do. He said no multiple times and even tried to leave. So, get your nasty ass away from him before something happens." His voice was raised.

"Listen, buddy, I think you just need to leave. Maybe I just wanted to talk."

"I wouldn't make a big deal out of this if I were you," Blurry's red eyes brightened.

"I feel very uncomfortable right now, and you're just stopping me from getting what I want. I'm sure Spooky doesn't want to talk to you over me." the girl protested, clearly upset with the boy across from her.

"Yeah well he sure did enjoy sleeping with me last night!" the brunet shot back in a yell, closing his eyes instantly after. The words slipped before he could stop himself. An apparent crowd had formed at the commotion, and Blurry heard various murmurs from it at the comeback. He opened his eyes to see the girl, offended.