CHAPTERSIXTEEN

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

The group was back to normal by school on Monday. Everyone except for Blurryface and Spooky Jim, which sucked because that meant everyone was going to make assumptions about what happened.

"So, what'd you two do over the weekend?" Hurricane grinned, twirling a plastic fork in her fingers.

"I did my homework, why the fuck do you care?" Spooky Jim replied. It was true, Saturday morning, the redhead left Blurryface's house and went home to finish his late English essay.

"I don't know, just trying to spark up some conversation. What about you, Crimson?"

"Oh, shut up you bitch," Crimson slapped the aqua haired girl in the arm. It was a little less harsh and a little more joking this time, you could see that the orange-haired girl was holding back a grin.

Nicotine coughed, "Are you serious?"

"100 percent," Hurricane winked.

Devotee and Nicotine laughed quietly, Blurryface shifting in his seat across from Spooky.

"What about you, Blurry? You never answered me."

"I slept in," Blurryface mumbled, darting his eyes down to his tray.

"Wow, I thought maybe you would've had someone over and gotten laid. You really missed your opportunity at that party."

"Well maybe I actually did something fucking right for once, you guys were too drunk to save your fucking friend." Blurry seethed, red eyes gleaming at this point. The table went silent, faces confused at the sudden outburst. This was new to them.

"Wait, what happened?" Crimson asked.

"Are you fucking kidding me right now?"

"Jesus, calm the fuck down, Blurryface," Devotee's hands shot up in mock innocence.

"They don't remember, they were all drunk, Blurry. Just drop it," Spooky Jim reminded him.

Blurryface looked quietly to Nicotine with a little hope, most of the time the smaller boy remembered things. It worked. Nicotine's went ghostly in realization, and he turned to Crimson to explain what happened, Devotee stayed silent, Blurry didn't think he wanted to talk about it. Crimson's eyes widened with Hurricane's.

"We still have to kill that bitch," Devotee said lowly.

"Oh no, don't you stand up. You cant do anything now. You fucking forgot. I was the only person who was actually stable that night. I fucking made sure he didn't die!" Blurryface raised his voice.

"He wouldn't have died. It was only a stupid—"

"Stupid?!" Blurry yelled. "I can't believe you right now, holy fuck you are so ignorant." The red eyed boy hissed. "Now shut the fuck up, end of conversation, you're a horrible 'friend'."

There was complete silence as Blurryface grabbed his tray and left the table.

"I haven't seen him get this pressed in forever," Nicotine mumbled. "Is he okay?"

"He's not," Spooky said, uncomfortable. He stood up. "I'm going to go. I have to get my detention slip."

"Damn, what'd you get detention for?" Devotee asked, still on edge from the previous conversation.

The redhead rolled his eyes, "My late English essay."

"While you're at it, go tell Blurryface to go fucking calm down!" Hurricane exclaimed.

"No thanks," Spooky exhaled. He walked off, leaving the rest to an empty table. That day was going to be rough.