CHAPTERONE

CHAPTER ONE

"And all of the sudden, I was laying on the floor, like, completely passed out!" A girl with turquoise hair spoke incredulously. She was telling her friend group about the party she attended last night, and the apparent fact that someone drugged her, resulting in a rollercoaster of events afterwards. As unfortunate as it seemed, this was typical.

"Well what'd you expect, bitch?" the boy across from her, Devotee, chuckled, picking at his banana with a fork. The lunchroom was loud, conversations spinning on in the constant motion of the student body. The school wasn't large at all, allowing every student to be packed into one commons area for a single lunch  period. Sometimes people would have to yell, it wasn't a rare occurrence.

"I don't know, maybe someone would y'know, maybe try and help me out?"

"That's not how parties work, honey," Devotee reminded her, raising an eyebrow. Hurricane scoffed, annoyed and frustrated.

Not far down the cafeteria, stained hands were latched on the side of the lunch tray as a boy made his way to the table. Blank expression fuzzed on his face, he sat down beside Hurricane, dropping his tray on the surface with a clank.

The girl smirked, eyeing the boy, "You seem off today, Blurry. Somethin' got your attention?"

"Yeah, some douche of an asshole just absolutely fucking tore my brother to shreds yesterday with a knife!" he replied sarcastically in his usual dull tone, rolling his eyes. "Does anyone have a spoon I can borrow?"

Nicotine, the smaller and lankier boy perched beside Devotee, hummed as he took his spoon out of the plastic silverware sleeve and slid it over to Blurry. His blackened fingers caught it smoothly.

"You didn't get any silverware for yourself?" another girl, Crimson piped up, quirking an eyebrow. Her fiery orage hair was styled into space buns today.

"No, they ran out like always," Blurryface replied, bored.

Crimson had a look of unbelief on her face. "Well you could've asked someo—"

"Let's not get our panties in a twist, baby girl." Hurricane mockingly cooed, patting the flame-haired's thigh.

"No one asked you to speak, ass." The girl replied, swatting Hurricane's hand away with a look of disgust. The other huffed, distracted by someone else sighing obnoxiously.

"I'm officially done with this hell. I hate it."

The table's heads turned simultaneously as they saw Spooky Jim sitting down in an empty seat, flat tone in his voice. He rubbed at his eyes.

"No shit, Sherlock." Blurry hissed, flicking alarm red eyes over in Spooky's direction. The boy took no offense to it, looking back with disinterest.

"Did anyone finish the english homework?" Hurricane mumbled, poking around at her lunch while eyeing the table for an answer.

"Nope, I didn't even do it," Devotee proudly remarked from his phone.

"I don't have class with any of you guys so I don't know what you're talking about, sorry, H," Cursed Crimson said. Her voice was soft in comparison to how she had sounded earlier.

Blurry had actually finished the english homework, but he stayed silent, glancing down at his hands in an attempt to avoid having to get into a conversation. Hurricane took notice of this as usual.

"Did you finish the homework, Blurry?"

"What? No," Blurryface snapped out of his trance, lying on instinct.

Hurricane mumbled something incoherent later, leaving the lunch table early to go find her papers that were stuck in her "hellhole of a locker."

Blurry didn't say another word.

AUTHORS NOTE

welcome.
this story,,,
well
you're going to probably hate blurryface
he's an asshole