CHAPTERTHIRTYTWO

CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
WARNING: this chapter has a scene with sexual themes in it. please stay safe. if you need to skip the chapter, i'll send you a summary of it via message.

Spooky Jim's house was quiet, but that's what he got when he was all by hisself in a giant house with his siblings out with their friends to their liking. He sat on his phone in the living room, looking at hair dye colors, as the red he was born with was getting old. He wanted to change it someday. That train of thought didn't last long, and soon enough his head was travelling back to the previous night, back to that stupid party with stupid Blurryface. It was kinda funny how much of a mess the brunet was, but then the brown eyed boy remembered that he had never really ever done that before. He closed his eyes, leaning back against the sofa.

This was a bad idea.

"Spooky, I'm going out. I'll see you later." Spooky's brother, Tim, better referred to as "just T" was at the door, ready to go as Spooky made eye contact with his sibling.

"Yeah, okay. Come back at a reasonable time please."

"Can't guarantee that."

Spooky Jim rolled his eyes.

Opening the door, Tim left, and the brown eyed boy was greeted with the quiet again. He continued scrolling through the dye selection, nothing catching his eyes. He eventually came across a yellow color that caught his eye, and he was about to click on it when his phone died. "God damnit!" he yelled.

Spooky only got more aggravated at the knocks on the front door, and he stood up to go open it. Honestly at this point, he didn't really care if it was a murderer or not, he kinda wanted to die.

He opened the white door, coming face to face with a pair of red eyes and chocolate hair starting straight at him.

"Blurryface." The scenes only got more vivid.

"Hello, you told me to come talk to you, here I am." Blurry spoke in a quiet tone, but his voice was clear as he stepped inside before Spooky. "You have a nice house by the way, it's spacious, don't think I've told you that yet," he mumbled.

"Thanks," Spooky paused for a moment, "you can sit down if you want. I didn't know you were coming."

Blurryface nodded, taking a seat on the nearby sofa in the living room. Spooky Jim followed, eyes on the brunet as he hoped he wouldn't get murdered. The marks were still there, contrasting against the ashy coloring on his neck. He too sat down, coming into eye contact with the pair of bright red eyes. Blurry inhaled before he spoke.

"Last...last night," hesitation, "you did that to me—you, even after everything," Blurry flinched, "after her."

Spooky Jim nodded, "I don't live in the past, though. What happened that one night was godawful, and I quite frankly want to pretend it never happened, especially after everything at school and the fact that now everyone thinks I'm a sob story or some shit. I just forget. Radio Rebel is a fucking cunt. I forget what she did, what she saw and how it happened. It wasn't anything huge if I say so myself, so it's a little easier compared to someone who...you get what I'm saying. I don't want to press on it anymore, so I don't. It's over, and it's done."

"How did you forget?" Blurry's voice was quiet.

"I focused on you." Spooky covered his face as he groaned. "I'm sorry for that, I wasn't thinking. I had been—I was so—and then I had you—and, fuck I'm so screwed. I know you didn't want that, I know I shouldn't have done that."