CHAPTERNINETEEN

CHAPTER NINETEEN

"Can I help you?"

"What do you want in exchange for your pictures?" Blurryface sighed, standing next to Black Tear, who was leaning against a locker with an earbud in.

"Ah, you came around. Listen, I don't wanna get into this assault drama with you and your uh, shit, friend or whatever, I just want you to stay out of drama." Black Tear replied, a frown tugging at her lips.

"What the hell do you mean by that?"

The girl tucked a strand of pink hair behind her ear. "I mean that I don't have any fucking time to pick fights. I have to raise my sisters and I got expelled from my last school for fucking getting into fights and I'm tired of it, I'm surprised you and your group hasn't gotten kicked out," she stressed.

Blurry stood. "Listen, people are lax here, okay? Trust me, I don't want to get into shit either but that's what you get when you hang around those people, just deal with it and stay out of it by yourself. Now, it would really be helpful if I could have that shit so Radio doesn't go around acting like she isn't a complete slut."

"Don't think people are just going to think you're innocent, Blurryface. You have a reputation for being a complete asshat. If I wasn't who I was, I'd definitely believe Radio more than you or Spooky or anyone in y'all's flimsy clique. Just keep me out of this, okay? I don't need trouble."

"Funny how you think you can stride in here and pretend like you run this thing when you don't know any of us."

"They don't know you, either, Blurry."