200 chapters

This has been such a long time coming, holy shit.
This book was first started in December of 2014 which means in just a few days this book will be 4 years old.. Which I literally can't wrap my head around because it feels like I've only been doing this for 2.

When I first started this book I was very new to writing. I wanted nothing more than to impress and I think I managed that within this book. Yes, I fell off the wagon more than once (see entire social media chapters) but you all still supported whatever content we continued to release.
I've seen this book grow from chapter one and it's been such a crazy and wild journey that I honestly can't make my words right now. To see it at 200 chapters, although it makes me proud, I also feel some kind of hole in my heart.
Knowing that I won't be able to open this app and write in what will probably be my favorite book on this site ever again makes me sad. Its been a long 4 year journey.

I wanted to say thank you. There are people who have been around since literally we hit 5k on this book. You guys have been a massive support to us and it's so heartwarming to see you guys giving us so much love.

To the other admin, thank you for keeping this story alive when I went haywire for so many days on end. You brought another personality onto this book that nobody else could have. Whenever you uploaded I truly felt a sense of warmth that I had such a great content maker working with me to make this book what it is today. Thank you for always being around. This book is just as much yours as it is mine. And I wouldn't want to have co-wrote this with anyone else 💕

As for the future! As you guys might already very well know, we do have another free book sitting on the account. We made it months ago so if 200 chapters ever did happen we would have a back up. So please don't worry about this book being filled! We have another whole book ahead of us!

As for me, I'll be continuing (and rewriting) my husband series starting with Rin in the other book.
I look forward to all of the content admin grayscale-chan will bring us as well!! I would have never gotten this far if it wasn't for you so thank you for always being apart of this. Again. You're like my little life saver.

I love you guys to the moon and back so thank you for taking this journey with us!

(Also grayscale-chan! I freed up enough chapters for you to write a little monologue too! 💙)

See you on the other book okay!!!!
-Cindy