makoto

Hey everyone!! So this is about you, Makoto and your child:3

i always see Makoto as someone who would own small pots of cactus so hehhe idk hope you like it www 

You were busy doing work. It was 3am and all you wanted to do was close that overheated laptop and snuggle into the cool, crisp sheets with your husband Tachibana Makoto.

But the work was due tomorrow and if you didn't finish it now you could forget about the pay raise you were hoping to get so you could move into a new apartment instead of the small one you currently lived in.

Especially with your child you guys really needed a larger apartment.

Your eyes shifted back to the computer screen as you sqinted in disgust. Sending a glance to Makoto's sleeping face you grinned to yourself but mentally slapped yourself.

Focus, idiot! Now is not the time to get distracted by the beautiful human being you see literally every single day! Finish the work!

But before you could even type anything else you heard the floorboards creak as someone walked towards your room.

You pushed the laptop aside and sat up straighter to see clearly.

" (child's name)?"

" Mama." The three year old rubbed his/her eyes and walked over to you.

Picking the child up you kissed him/her on the forehead and rocked him/her softly.

His/her small hand grasped a lock of your hair gently, playing with it as you stared helplessly at your laptop.

Even though it was dark, you could clearly see that your child had beautiful green eyes and brown hair like your husband.

" Mama, what's this?"

You turned to look at what he/she was pointing at.

" Oh, that's a cactus."

" Cactus!"

" Cactus!"

" ShhH!" You pressed a finger to your lips, reminding your child to keep his/her voice down.

The child giggled.

" Can I touch it?"

" No you can't, it's-"

" It looks like a porcupine!"

" No, (child's name) don't touch it..." But your child had already wrapped his/her hand around the cactus, only for you to pull his/her hand away in time.

But you were too late. Thankfully the type of cactus wasn't the really spiky ones, but it was sharp enough to make the child cry.

His/her lower lip trembled, and opened his/her mouth to let out a long wail.

Makoto stirred in his sleep.

" Shh!" You said, almost pleading the child but he/she kept on crying.

" Hm? (Y/n)?" Makoto's eyes fluttered open and you cringed.

" What happened?" Makoto's dad senses activated as he saw the crying child in your arms, reaching for him/her while you sighed.

" (Child's name) grabbed the cactus."

At that moment, you could swear that you could hear Makoto go pale.

" Ah! I shoud have put it on the higher shelf!"

Makoto was wringing his hands and checking (child's name)'s hands for any injuries.

" Don't cry, (child's name)." He said softly, hugging her tightly.

You groaned, reaching for your laptop. ( Child's name) was being taken care of, but you decided you would buy him/her candy and snacks later.

The next dayyy

" (child's name)?" Makoto laughed, as he put down the mixing bowl. " I thought you were going to help me mix the pancake batter! Why are you hiding behind me?"

" I don't like the cactus."

Makoto chuckled, pointing at the small green plant on the kitchen window sill. " That's aloe vera, (child's name)."

" I don't like it."

" Alright." Makoto reached for the small pot and placed it on a shelf where it was out of reach and sight.

It was sunday morning and the sun shone brightly through the window.

Makoto laughed at the thought of his wife who was still sleeping due to pulling an all nighter last night.

He hoped that you would feel better when you woke up to a breakfast of hot pancakes with maple syrup on top. 

I hope you liked this Makoto x reader hehe 

next is haru-chan~~ uwu 

btw did anyone watch beauty and the beast bc i did and I think it was nice~~ 

arigatou gozaimasu!! 

~grayscale-chan