They're turned on and give you hints: (part 2)

Nagisa:

☻ I think I've said this a million times before but Nagisa just honestly has no boundaries whatsoever. He's so nasty.
☻ So rather than giving you hints he's honestly going to be very very blunt with you that he's turned on and looking for some action. (sunshine boi ain't as innocent as he looks ok )
☻ Late night, you come home and he's still up.
☻ Its blazing out and all you want to do is take a shower and go to bed but Nagisa is right there with you as soon as you step in the door.
☻  "Baby. I've been waiting all night for you. Do you know how hot and bothered I am? And no it's not because it's a million degrees outside, I just kept thinking about your…"
☻ You had to cover his mouth to shut him up because honestly he talks dirty and you're not prepared. (God bless)
☻ But once he gets his point across he's very gentle with you like home boy will not be rough
☻ and will love the absolute fuck out of you trust me

Rei:

☻ Rei never wanted to pressure you into anything so out of all the boys I think he would be the most gentle and the one to give you the most hints
☻ wether it be his fingers tracing your thighs, his lips running down your jaw and neck, or him just simply talking sweet to you he would always give hints
☻ He would NEVER just come out and say that that he wanted to have sex never never neVER
☻ Unless he really wanted sex but he was never really too needy that it went that far.
☻ Honestly most times he'll be turned on and won't even say anything
☻ You'll look over at him and his dick will be fully hard and you'll be like, "You need help?"
☻ And he'll just shrug, agree, and y'all will do your thing
☻ But Rei really does have the tendency to be a romantic so he just wants to take care of you. He always makes sure you're prepared.
☻ He's a sweetie. Love him.

(honestly by prepared I just mean that he LOVES foreplay. it's all about the leading up for him honestly he needs it or he won't want to do it. He fuckin loves oral (giving and receiving) and will be the main type of foreplay he uses what a sweetie)

Can you guys believe the first chapter of this book was published on December 28 of 2014? We've been doing this for three years. That's wild. Omg.
-Cindy