Rainy days with Nagisa

"Nagisa-kun, please focus." You almost pleaded at the blond boy who was staring at his window to  look at the predicament happening outside. "Eh? But look [Nickname]-chan! The girl tripped and her books flew all over the place! And it's raining!" He exclaimed, pressing his hands and face further to the window. You rolled your eyes, "Why don't you help her, then?" You asked with a raised brow. He looked at you with his eyes beaming, "You're right! I'm gonna help her! I'll be right back, [Nickname]-chan!" And with that, he dashed out of his room to help the girl. 

You sighed to yourself as you checked your wristwatch, it was getting late and you have to get home. Dinner was about to be served in your household and your parent always told you to "be home before dinner is served or else you won't eat dinner." As the rain continued to tap against the window, you gathered your books and notebooks to stuff them in your bag. You were supposed to help Nagisa within Math, to tell him the truth, you aren't exactly good at that subject, but he insisted you to tutor him since you always copy down notes and that can 'help' him in passing the exam that was going to happen next week.

Seeing that he wasn't listening at all and it was getting late, you were ready to go home. That was, until he barged into his room, laughing, with him soaked from head to toe. His laughter faltered when he saw you packing your things and looking at him with a straight face. "Nagisa-kun, it's getting late, let's just conti-" "Don't go home yet, [Name]-chan!" He exclaimed making your eyes widen.

Removing his wet shirt from his body, a blush began to form in your cheeks. "I'll listen now, please don't go home yet!" Unbuckling his belt, your eyes widened, "N-Nagisa-kun, I have to go home my parents are waiting for me to go home-" His hands went to his cellphone that was lying on the nightstand, pressing the phone to his ear, he waited for someone to answer. "Good evening Mrs. [Last Name]! [Name] is currently here with me and it's raining really hard and she's teaching me in the-" 

"Oi! Nagisa-kun! W-what are you doing!?" You exclaimed, which he paid no heed. 

After explaining to your mom what happened, he dried himself up and offered you to eat dinner with his family, which you agreed since your favorite dish was made by his mom and who could turn that down?

After saying your prayers before the meal, Nanako, Nagisa's older sister, showed a smirk and asked, "Say, [Name], I heard that you have a crush on someone on the swim team." Nagisa's other sister, nodded and agreed, to which Nagisa replied, "Eh? Why didn't you told me, [Name]-chan!?" His mouth full of food, his mother scolded him. "W-well it's because-" Before you could reply, his other sister intervened. 

"Maybe she likes you, little brother." Her lips forming a thin line, making your face explode in redness. "Is it true, [Name]-chan!? I like you too!!" Nagisa exclaimed, his face smeared with sauce. "Nagisa, I swear if you don't sit down right now, you're grounded! Sorry [Name]-chan, he's a bit excited. [Name]-chan? Are you breathing? Your face is red? She's not breathing! Call the ambulance!"

-Kai c: