Rainy days with Makoto

Small droplets of rain form as a puddle in front of your feet, watching from above that the sky won't seem to stop crying, you slung your bag on your shoulder and continued to wait for the train to arrive. The shed was the one thing you are grateful of, without an umbrella and just a sweater to protect yourself from the rain, you cursed yourself for being stupid. And also for the sky for not cooperating, the days when you brought an umbrella, the weather was perfect. And now this one day that you didn't bring an umbrella since the report had stated it would be a sunny day, the sky decided to betray everyone and poured down. 

There are 25 more minutes till the train arrives and you still haven't figured if you are going to eat noodles or a decent meal later. Pondering whether or not to eat a decent meal, you stared at your feet which was sitting uncomfortably in your shoes because of some of the water getting inside your shoes.

"[Name]? You take the train here everyday?" You darted your eyes to the person who spoke, a little surprised on who spoke.  "Yeah. I'm surprised you don't notice. You're supposed to be smart, Makoto-san." You said as the taller boy glanced at the empty seat beside you. "You don't mind, don't you?" You nodded, scooting away as he sat down beside you, closing his umbrella in the process. "I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention much to my surroundings." Makoto replied sheepishly, rubbing his nape in embarrassment. "Nah, it's fine."  

Only the sound of pitter patters from the rain could be heard, time seemed to slow down and You were getting a tad bit more sadder when you realized Makoto had a date today with a girl from your psychology class. "The date went horrible if you're thinking about that." "Huh?" Makoto stared at the scenery in front of him while you just look at him with curious eyes. 

Does he really know how to read minds?

"The girl wasn't what I really expected of. She was rude and I don't know, probably a little bit impolite for my liking?" Makoto chuckled uneasily, as if he knew that he was hurting her even if she doesn't even know that he was talking about her. Makoto continued to talk about anything and everything whenever you asked a question. By then, time seemed to slipped and the train arrived. The two didn't even noticed how the station was already packed, full of students chit-chatting, workers with business matters and some foreigners visiting the country.

"Huh, the train's already here?" Makoto said "It seems like you want to talk to me even more." You replied emotionless, but deep inside, you were punching yourself because of the sudden words that left your lips. "W-what?" You didn't got the chance to hear what he said next since you were already squeezing yourself through the thick crowd to get to the train.

Unfortunately, the train already left with a large amount of people leaving only you with a few left that didn't got the chance to get inside. Your body already wet from the rain, you sighed to yourself, a side of you was glad that the bag you used was waterproof. 

Not noticing you were standing near the yellow line, Makoto yelled out, "[Name]! What are you doing there? You'll get sick!" His figure slowly ran towards you with his umbrella in hand and as you turned around, you lost footing and slowly losing your balance like a person first time to skate. "Woah- holy shi-" Before completely losing your balance, Makoto managed to pull you by hand and into his arms while being under the umbrella. "T-that was close." Makoto managed to breathe out.

"Yeah, I could've fallen for you."

Wow, this is so shitty it's unreal. I'm sorry for this content, I'll try to edit it as soon as possible! School has just taken a toll for me :/ xx -kai x