New start?

Hey guys! It's Cindy! I hope you guys are all doing well, and that school is going good for you. (Keep up those grades, okay?)
As you know I've been very back and forth about staying on this account or leaving. And honestly, it's been a difficult decision for me personally. This was my first ever account on wattpad, and I met so many fun and interesting people through this account, so no matter how many times I went away, I always kept coming back.
But this account has really strayed from what I, personally, I'm not speaking for the other admins, wanted it to be. I was writing very serious chapters in the beginning, with plots, and character feelings, and development. And yes, they got attention but it seemed like people were getting bored.
So I dumbed down my writing style a bit, and now this account mainly consists of me cursing and writing stuff that I personally am not proud of. And I don't think you guys are very proud of the content lately either.
I started this account because I wanted to improve my writing. I wanted to work on my vocabulary use and my grammar. But now that the structure has basically turned into bulletpointed prompts its just not working any more.
So as a final decision, I've made a separate account. One where I can get rid of the label I've put on myself and do the writing I see fit for me currently.
Will there be a Free book? Maybe. But it won't turn into what you see here. I want my prompts to be something I put effort into and that people will enjoy.
I'll still come around once in awhile to update you guys, and maybe put a funny chapter out when I see fit. (Because I do love being funny sometimes.) It's just responses lately really haven't been there. And it's like you guys are getting bored.
So if you want, knowing the circumstances of what the new account is going to be, feel free to follow it.

@blindingwhite

This is where I'll be spending most of my time now. And I hope you guys enjoy the new content I'll be putting out over there. It'll be straying off the anime related terms and branching into own characters and development. 😊

I hope you guys continue to support me and the other admins.
Thank you and as always I love you guys to the moon and back.

-Cindy ❤❤