Call - Rin Smut

// I'm just making this clear to you guys now. I wrote this on my blog (yovngjaestan) and posted it as a Exo smut for Jongdae. So if someone stumbles across it on Tumblr and decides to get up in arms about it. Y'all can chill because hi I'm the one who wrote it.
And I know that I said that I was gonna stop writing but here I am, because I'm indecisive and this was too good not to post. Anyway, enjoy. 💝

"Hello?" 

"Hello?" 

Your voice echoed through the line. No sounds came out of the other line. It wasn't a big deal, you had plenty of people hang up on you on this line. That was part of the job, being a sex operator and all. It was your job to turn on the customers and go along with every single little thing they wanted you to do. But there were customers that would call, and back out last minute. I guess it was kind of embarrassing to talk dirty through the phone.

You flipped over on your bed, looking at the time you had waited for a sound from the guy on the other line. 2 minutes. You had lost another customer, but at least you would get paid for the two minutes of static silence.

Just as you were about to hit the disconnect button, a soft voice came through the line. If you had had music on like usual you would have completely missed what he had said.

"Hello? Are you there?"

You settled yourself into the sheets around you. Now the breathing on the other side of the line was obvious and you could tell he was actually waiting on the phone. This was the part you hated, hearing the voice and trying to play a game inside of your head in how the mystery man in the other line looked like. But it was something you would never find out. Did it bother you? Yeah. But this was the easiest job you could even think of. And you enjoyed it fully.

"Yes hun. I'm here! I'm y/n! I heard from your voice message that your name is Rin. Is that correct?" You asked, trying not to sound too happy or compassionate. For some reason your head spun with the awkwardness that was on the line. Another minute passed before he answered.

"I'm sorry. I'm not alone right now. My roommates are down stairs..But yes, my name is Rin. Is there any chance we can make this quick?" You had to stop yourself from laughing at the desperate tone in the voice of the male on the other line. It wasn't odd to hear but this was a new scenario for you. A male calling while his roommates were only a flight of stairs away. He did know this was a sex line right? That involved talking?

"The quickness depends on you, sweetie." You said a hint of cockiness in your voice. You could hear his breath come out in a puff on the line and you could only assume that he was smiling. Which made a smile in turn come to your features.

"Then I guess it won't be too quick." He replied without hesitation making a chill shoot down your body. This is where your favorite part came in. Where the male on the line was obviously interested in it, but still in the getting there stage. You got to know a few things to help along the process.

Without bringing the phone away from your face, you reached down to play with the sensitive skin on your sides and neck. Trying to get yourself in the mood not only with the words from the male.

"Are you saying you last long, Rin? I'm sure girls love that aspect of you. Is there anything you would like me to call you?"

He voice came out silky and much different than what it was just a minute ago. "Call me sir, and please. No more of this getting to know you bullshit. I want to hear you."

You head raced. Not with hormones or anything of attraction but you couldn't figure out the guy on the other line. Not many customers got you thinking this much, and honestly since this was so anonymous most nights you found yourself in sweats and a tee aimlessly moaning into a line just to make money. No meaning behind it at all. Sometimes if you were really lazy for the money you would put on a soundtrack of moans and run your vibrator. That's just how your sex line went.

But Rin? Even the sound of his voice coming through the line made your legs clench shut a little. "Do you want to hear me touch myself sir? Do you want me to moan out your name as I play with my pretty tight pussy?"

A soft moan, followed by the obvious sound of a zipper coming down on the other end of the line. Your heart sped up a bit as you hurried to shimmy out of your pants. "That's exactly what I want you to do kitten. I want to hear ever little perfect moan that can come from your pretty lips. Let sir hear how he's turned you on just with his voice."

For once you followed the commands that came through the line. The thick tone of the male making you want to do much more than just moan in a phone for him. Your fingers easily slipped past the boundaries of your panties, running soft circles into your sensitive nub. Moans fell off your lips at an alarming rate. You found yourself actually enjoying the call for once.

"That's a good little kitten. Do your fingers feel good? I want you to be louder sweetie. Tell me exactly how you feel right now. Do you wish that those fingers of yours could be replaced by my cock?" Your heart dropped, beads of sweat forming on your hairline at his words. This was a completely different guy you thought you were talking to in the beginning.

This is where the imagination from the beginning comes in. What did this guy look like? How would his hands feel running over your skin? How would his lips feel on your bare skin? Would his hands be rough enough to handle you? Thoughts got the best of you and your pitch got higher. You slipped a few fingers past your entrance, delicately curling them upwards.

"Ah, sir." You were lucky words could even come out at this point. "I would much rather have my pussy clenching around your cock. I want to pleasure you sir. With my mouth, my hands, with my whole being. Would you like that? Someone that would submit to you completely? Huh sir?" The breathing on the other line got labored and you could tell he had been going at it the whole time you were talking. You didn't give him the chance to reply before your thoughts got the best of you.

"I'm so wet for you sir. I want to feel your cock pounding into me as I moan out your name.I want to feel your rough hands grabbing onto my hips.." Your moans covered up the rest of your words as you felt the familiar knot in your stomach forming and quickly at that.

His moans were much more prominent than before and you could tell he was getting close. "You have such a filthy mouth kitten. Believe me you would be getting a punishment if I was there for being so dirty. Are you close kitten? I wanna hear those sweet moans as you cum."

You unconsciously nodded your head as to his words, speeding up your fingers, chasing your release. "Yes, sir. I'm cumming." Your whole body shook as your orgasm hit you like a tsunami. Flashes of white bursting like fireworks behind your eyelids. You could tell from the sounds I'm the other line that he as well had hit his high and was riding it out the same time as you.

The line gathered silence for a few moments before he spoke again. "What did you say your name was again?" You giggled, wiping some sweat from your skin. "Y/n? If we ever see each other, let's act like this didn't happen." You chuckle. You had never met a client outside of the line and you hoped you never did. With that you were both saying your goodbyes and hanging up.

But for the next few days his voice rattled in your head from time to time. It never really disappeared. Which was odd, and less pleasing than you thought it would be. But this was your job. You dealt with customers like him everyday. But maybe just maybe, he would call for a round two on your risky line.

-Cindy 😘