Rei blurb.

"Rei? Do you have the answer to number 7." Rei's head left unmoved, but his hand continued to jot things down on the piece of paper in front of him. "Rei!" One last call from his teacher was enough to make his head snap up. He looked at the problem on the board for not even a second before telling the answer. The class and teacher went silent. Although Rei did not pay attention in class, he was one of the smartest. No one could ever figure him out.

As soon as the bell rang Rei was up and scrambling to the door. But he had forgotten a key component to his day. The love note he was going to slip into the locker of his crush. They had been the apple of his eye since 4th grade. Not a day passed that they did not cross his mind. Now as the third period class rolled into their seat, every chance of having a cute confession flew out the window. As the folded piece of paper laid on the ground.

They saw the piece of paper laid out in the ground next to their seat. It promptly said their name on the front, and there wasn't anyone else in the whole school with the same name as them. They bumped the persons shoulder who sat next to them, and kindly asked to kick the note over to their seat. As it slid to the edge of her sear, she leaned down to picked it up. Hearts scattered the front, and her heart momentarily stopped beating.

It took them the rest of the block to fully comprehend one, what this meant, and two, how they had been so naive to think that the name scribbled at the bottom of the paper didn't like them.

Rei Ryuzaki.

Their crush since three years ago.

He was literally a work of the heavens. His blue hair, and vivid eyes. The way his fingers would travel up to the brim of his glasses involuntarily while speaking to adjust. Right down to the way he dresses was enough to get their heart beating at the speed of light. For the rest of the class, they spent it head down, thinking of a way to confess that this was not just a one way street.

Rei was standing at the corner of the street waiting for the bus the next morning, when he saw them walking towards him. They looked exceptionally beautiful this morning. He couldn't help but notice that his heart sped up. They stood there silently for a few minutes until they spoke up. "Hey.." They murmured. "Nice day huh?" they spoke so softly he could barely hear them. But as a smile lite up their face it didn't matter what they had previously said.

They stepped on the bus before them, and from their back pocket came a piece of paper toppling out. He picked it you for them, but as soon as he was going to say their name he noticed his name printed on the front. His heart stopped.

He slid into his seat, and opened it up. The letter looked as though it was years old. As he began to read he thought his eyes deceived him.

5/24/12

"Dear Rei,

Well Dear Diary, I guess,

Rei is never going to get this anyway.

Diary. I think I love him.

Just the way he looks at me makes my heart flutter, and when we walk next to each other in the hall and our hands brush, my head spins with delight.

I don't understand what I feel for him, but I think it's love. And if it's not, I can't say I truly know what love is.

For now, I am going time assume. But I am telling you right now this 'love' or whatever. Is not going away."

He held the piece of paper, rereading the whole bus ride. And as the bus pulled up to the school a body slipped its way into his seat. The smell of their body drifted all around him. This was the person he knew he wanted to be with.

His hands slipped into the embrace of their touch. For once in his life he was happy with the person he had been dying for for so many years.

OH MY GOD LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH EMOTION WENT INTO THIS.
REI IS MY BBY AND I JUST.
FUCK.
I LIVE FOR REI.