Rei!

Rei:
Enthralled.
The only word to describe how caught up Rei was in the book that he held in his hands. It had been two hours, and the blue haired male had to gave gotten through half of the 500 page novel.

Although the natural light of the sun had long since been gone, Rei still kept his eyes glued to the book in a desperate race to finish.
To Rei, reading wasn't just something to do in your spare time. No, reading was like a sport to him. Seeing how fast he could read a 500 page novel in one sitting. It was ridiculous but whatever made him happy. You would always say that he spent more tine with his nose buried in a book rather than paying attention to you. He would shrug it off saying something like, "You need attention but as do my books."

On this particular night, you were exhausted. Having just came home from a student government meeting, all you wanted to do was crawl into the boys arms and sleep. No matter what that was what was going to happen.
So when you walked into your shared bedroom and noticed the blue haired male with a book covering his face, it didn't shock you in the least. This was something you saw often, and you both dealt with it in high spirits. Your shirt and pants were slowly discarded before you crawled into bed.

Even though Rei was such a huge nerd, when it came to this situation, he was totally cool with it. Without a word escaping your lips, his arm lifted up slightly. A smile spread across your lips as you sunk down into bed, under his lifted arm. Though he wanted to continue reading, he would still take the time to adjust both of your positions so you could sleep and he could focus.

With your head resting on his chest, the book a few inches away from your head, you fell asleep. Only to the sound of turning pages and the soft sound of his breathing.

Bonus:
Every time Rei thought you were asleep he would place his book down for a split second to move your hair out of your face and place a gentle kiss on your face.
What he didn't know was that you were always awake for this kind of display. And made you happier than anything else.

I don't even think I need to say it.
You guys already know.
But I'm sorry.
It's been awhile.