seijurou

heya guys!! theres a ship from another sports anime!! (*≧艸≦) 

and they have a kid too so hope you like it 

You, Seijurou and (child's name) were heading to the most exciting place on earth- disneyland.

Because it was the weekends and Seijurou wanted to do something fun after a week of hectic schedule, you decided to go to disneyland with your baby.

It was an hour drive to disneyland, and you already know that the parking would be really packed, so you headed out early in the morning.

Your kid wanted to dress up in the peter pan costume Seijurou had bought for him/her for christmas, and of course you had to, because (child's name) was so cute.

Peter pan was (child's name)'s favorite character, and when she/he saw him/herself in the mirror with his/her pretty costume, he/she laughed and clapped his/her hands and threw his/her arms around your neck. " It's perfect!"

this peterpan fanart is so kawaii i cant ^^

Taking your hand and swinging it while skipping to your car, you child sang his/her favorite song loudly.

" Wendy, run away with me, I know it sounds crazy don't you see what you do to me, I wanna be your lost boy, your last chance, a better reality, yeeaeaeaehhh..."

Seijurou grinned. You and him had taught (child's name) well.

Seijurou loved to drive with the windows open.

He liked it when the wind whipped his hair around and he could put one arm outside the car and put on his sunglasses and pretend to be a badass movie character.

If only he had a large dog to look out of the window.

Many times when he stopped at a red light he would lift up his sunglasses and wink at you, and every time you rolled your eyes.

" WhAT?" Seijurou asked. " Are you trying to say I can't feel like a movie star?"

" Haha." You smirked. " What movie? The Fast and the Furious? More like Dumb and Dumber."

Seijurou pretended to be hurt.

" (child's name), who are you waving to?" You said sharply.

You had noticed that your child had been waving to someone outside the car for some time already.

" He waved to me first!"

You looked out the window to where (child's name) was pointing.

There was a small boy, about the same age as (child's name). He had messy black hair, and sleepy eyes.