Mornings.

Okay, fair warning that one of these is nsfw. I couldn't help myself.

Haru:
Why was it so bright? The curtains had been completely closed when he had fallen asleep. Now the sun flooded the entire room, stirring him awake in the worst way possible. Haru flipped onto his stomach to block out the terrible brightness that killed his eyes. It was then that he noticed that his partner was no longer at his side. His hands searched the bed but found them no where. It must have been them that had opened the curtains.

A few minutes after being startled by the sun he made his way out of bed. Hair ruffled on top of his head, he stood and immediately walked to the kitchen. There stood his partner. The apron that he usually wore wrapped around their body. His muscular arms wrapped around their waist, giving them a small peck on the cheek before his head landed on their shoulder. From what he could see his partner had woken up early to prepare him a whole health breakfast. French toast, bacon and eggs included. It didn't take any words from them to have Haru mumbling out a thank you.

Even though it was his partners idea to make the breakfast he found himself helping out with the last few touches. When they finally finished they brought everything out into the living room, and sat down with it. "Can you pass the syrup?" His partner asked, extending their arm to reach but falling a few inches short. The cute smile they knew all to well spread onto Haru's face as he took the syrup into his hands and moved it further from you. It was going to be one of those mornings. Haru was going to be as stubborn as possible and you were just going to have to sit and deal.

The french toast had soaked up half of the syrup you had already used but a couple drops still smeared the side of the plate. While Haru wasn't looking you reached down, scooping some onto your finger and then darting towards him in an attempt to get his nose. You failed completely and ended up smearing it right below his bottom lip. His tongue darted out to swipe it away. "No fair." You whined. He picked up the bottle of syrup and passed it to you. "Idiot.." He mumbled.

He might be stubborn but you loved it way to much.

Makoto:
Cold. You were cold. That was an odd occurrence when it came to you sleeping at your boyfriends house. Makoto could never keep his hands off of you. Always had his arms tightly wrapped around you, you pulled flush against his chest all night. But when you woke up in the morning you found you were no where near him. And to make it worse your whole body was uncovered. Not a single sliver of blanket covered you except for maybe one of your toes. Your eyes scanned over to Makoto, and immediately you knew why you woke up that morning shivering.

Half was because of the air on full blast. Half was the fact that your giant ass boyfriend had curled himself in every single blanket on the bed in an attempt to find warmth. Your hands clawed at the sheets, trying to tug them out from under him but to no avail not a shred gave way to your pulls. Makoto shifted slightly, letting out a groan of aggravation about being moved.  "Makoto.." You whined, pushing his shoulder lightly. "You stole all the blankets.." Your hands tugged at them again.

His body moved slightly only to give up some of the blankets. He was too tired to even talk to you. He only responded in a series of groans and grunts. Finally after a bunch of tugging you managed to get your allotted amount of blanket. You snuggled yourself back down finally finding the warmth you craved. Before long you were drifting back to sleep. But not before a pair of arms wormed their way to you and tugged you closer. Your head buried into his chest, your legs intertwined, you finally found the warmth you had been looking for. "Sorry.." He mumbled. You smiled, giving him a quick peck on the jaw before eventually the both of you drifted to sleep.

Curled up with one another exactly how you both liked it.

Rei:
Being the light sleeper that he was the feeling of your fingers on the exposed flesh of his thighs immediately jolted him awake. Confused and unaware of what was happening he lifted the thin blanket to find you between his legs, a mischievous look covering your face. Rei's face went completely red as your fingers dipped into the waist line of his boxers and tugged slightly. "W-What do you think you're doing?" His question came out with a nervous chuckle.  You smiled, pressing a soft kiss to the growing bulge that pressed against the constraints of his boxers. "Let me do this for you okay?" If he were to fight it you were 100% prepared to fight back. Your fingers tugged at the boxers, slipping them low enough for his member to spring free. His eyes shifted away from you already, too embarrassed to even look.

It didn't take long for Rei to have his head pressed back into the pillows, and his hand covering his mouth to keep all his lewd sounds from escaping. Your fingers traced the thin veins on his member before pressing a soft kiss to his head. With a few sounds from Rei you found the encouragement to take him into your mouth. Bobbing your head obscenely, with your hands pressed tightly against his thighs it was almost impossible for Rei to not let out sweet moans. His voice filled the air and only pushed you to continue. With a *pop* his member cane out of your mouth, a string of saliva following suit. Even though the blue haired male was beyond embarrassment he couldn't keep his eyes off you as it happened.

Before long the sleepy males thighs were twitching, and his hands were curled into your hair as he released his load into your mouth. As you pulled up you made sure he saw you swipe your tongue over your lips before swallowing all of the contents that coated your mouth.

"You really didn't have to do that.." He said, clearly out of breath. You crawled up to him, pressing a soft kiss to his forehead before cuddling yourself down onto his chest. His arms wrapped around you pulling you as close as physically possible. "I wanted to silly." You said as you pressed a kiss to his lips.

The rest of the morning consisted of Rei gently running his fingers through your hair and whispering sweet things to you. All in all it was a very decent morning for the both of you.

Nagisa:

"Nagisa.." You whined, throwing the sheets over your head. Everyday you would wake up to the sun being shone in through the windows but today was different. His small body laid completely on top of you, pressing kisses everywhere he possibly could. "C'mon! Time to go!" You groaned. "Time to go where? We don't even have plans today!" Your hands came up to cover your eyes trying to stop your boyfriend from kissing you and the sun from blinding you.

After effortless struggling you felt his body leave yours and he stood up on the bed. "I didn't want to do this." A single jump was placed on the bed and you immediately knew what you had gotten yourself into. After only a second the blonde was jumping carelessly all over the bed, sending you bouncing in every direction. Your words came out in spurts from his antics. "Nagisa…please…stop…I'm…up." His jumping stopped and he came down to sit next to you. "Are you really though?" He asked, pulling the covers from your face.

You propped yourself up on your elbows and smiled at him. The goofy smile that you had fallen in love with plastered his face. "Yes I'm really up." You said, a hint of happiness in your voice. His arms wrapped around your neck, sending you back onto the bed with him in your arms. You giggled softly as he held you tight. "You're such an idiot." You said pressing a kiss to his lips.

"But I'm your idiot." He replied with another kiss. Even though he had woken you up so early the two of you stayed in bed sharing sweet kisses and joking with each other until noon.

The thought of Rei being all flustered and sleepy in the morning really got me. *sweats*
If you would like me to the other boys please request it. It's like midnight and I couldn't phsyicslly do it.