sousuke

warning: profanities

"Ah, I thought you'd never come," Sousuke muttered to himself as his eyes landed on a certain black car that was currently at rest beside his. Ever since his father bought a newer car, he was able to get the old one as a congratulations gift for graduating High School. Even though it was a year late, he still appreciated the Mustang 2015 GT350. 

And when he first drove the white car on the road, he was immediately challenged by a fellow driver, an owner of a Mustang 2015 v6, he knew it was a v6 because he literally searched it up by the time they first crossed roads.

He knew that every Wednesday and Friday that a drive towards the University was a race because he kept seeing the car with the plate number that he memorized by his side at exactly 7:05 am and the traffic light would always be at red. And so far he hasn't gotten any traffic ticket and haven't even met the driver of the mustang v6.

By the time the traffic light went green, he drove off first with one goal in mind, to have 96 consecutive wins. 

He can see the entrance of Tokyo University by now and he can already smell the scent of victory, but as soon as he was about to park near the University entrance, the black car swerved and went onto the left street. "What the fuck, where are you going?"

He groaned and took the same direction as his supposed opponent. He was sure he is going to be late for his first class but he couldn't care less, he was going to confront the driver on why he took a different direction.

When he caught up with the V6, he noticed that it was parked in front of a supermarket. The driver got out of the car and he took in mind that he was wearing a gray hoodie with the hood up.  Sousuke clicked his tongue and parked his car in front of the V6. He marched right up the store and searched for the hoodie wearing guy. 

"Hey, hey!" He exclaimed to catch the attention of the guy that was in the noodles section, the guy looked at him with a frown. Sousuke was taken aback. "What do you want?" She asked, "You're the driver of the V6? But you're in my Literature class!" Sousuke asked, taking every bit of feature he could see. "And I assume you are the driver of the GT350. Nice to meet you but I am not in the mood to compete today. If you can't tell by fucking red nose, I'm sick and here to shop some noodles," She looked back to check the ramen noodles in front of her.

Sousuke was still there. "If you want to know, you just won 96 times and if you want a reward, you competed with the wrong broke girl," She added, placing three different flavors of ramen on the basket. "Hey. I never said I wanted any material thing from you. I just wanted a date," His words slipped out of his mouth before he could think of it. 

"Dude, you might be quick with your GT350, but there is no way you're taking me out on a date when you first met me, fuckboy," She retorted which he rolled his eyes in reply, "I mean you never knew I was a girl in the first place," She continued. 

"I said I wanted to date you, not fuck you," Sousuke retaliated into which she snorted, 

"Both sounds very good though, especially the latter," She said as she head off to the frozen section, leaving Sousuke flustered.

well this turned out to be shit. -kai.