--ѕєνєиту σиє--

"Woah, woah," I began, food bunched in my cheek as I tried to reach across the wooden picnic table for the soy sauce packet Taehyung had snatched from right in front of me. I stood up, leaning across the table. "Give it, I need my sodium, bud."

Taehyung let out a snicker, passing the packet quickly to his right where Jungkook sat. The youngest definitely didn't want to be responsible for it either, nearly shoving it into Jimin's possession. I couldn't reach that many seats over from my side of the table, so I simply gave Jimin a pleading expression. It must've worked, since Jimin seemed to wary in their previously formed assembly line for the soy sauce.

"Should we just give it back to her?" He asked with a hint of guilt as he held the prized possession. He was replied back with a rushed storm of "No!"s that came from all around the table. Suho, who sat to my left, soon received the packet after a few seconds of convincing Jimin via kicks under the table.

"Suho," I began carefully, as if reasoning with a dangerous dog, "give me the soy sauce, please."

"Nah," he replied simply, tossing the packet to Suho, who sat on my right. I tried to grab it as it flew next to me, but I ended up simply clapping air (which resulted in the others' small laughs). 

"Suga," I quickly turned, using the same calm and careful tone as if I was reasoning with a child. "Can I have my food back?" I asked, pointing somewhat matter-of-factly at the item in his hand. 

Almost condescendingly, he shook his head. "I don't think so, sorry~" Now he was speaking to the child who definitely couldn't have another cookie from the cookie jar. 

I glanced around, which caught his attention as he looked around too. When he did, I nearly jumped forward to snatch the packet out of his hands, turning towards my food quickly. I didn't expect them all to be so dedicated, struggling when Suho tried to grab it back from me. It became some sort of growing, team-effort bombardment.

After a few seconds, somehow both Suga and I had ended up standing. He held the packet as high as he could, though our heights were similar, so a few jumps could've sufficed but also left me looking stupid. He was the one challenging me, and I raised my eyebrows at his continuous persistence. 

"You asked for it," I sighed, shaking my head sarcastically. Perhaps he was afraid or had expected worse, because when I simply stood on both of his feet to gain an extra half inch taller and reach for his hand, he gave a small flinch. 

When Suga realized what I was doing he leaned back a bit to bring his arm behind him, tempting me to jump without thinking and slip off the top of his shoes. Somehow Suho had the reflexes and held out his arms to catch me from falling entirely back-first into the ground or wooden table seat. However it wasn't the most planned out catch since I still fell on my butt after my attempt of retaining balance and shifting around.

"Wow Suga," Suho sighed, shaking his head with his funniest jokingly judgmental voice. He looked like a teacher, gesturing towards me while looking at him. "You really need to get your act together." 

"Hey, it's not my fault I need my soy sauce and you're against basic necessities." I retorted, Suho quickly replying, "No, not you." 

I was a bit confused, glancing up towards Suga. When the silence was broken by Suho's laugh, Suga let out a "pfft" of annoyance. "Shut up," 

With that, they suddenly gave up on their mission, Suga sitting back down and setting the soy sauce back on the table in between us. I still wasn't sure whether I was supposed to take it once we sat down. Suga had already started eating his sushi earlier, now simply eating quietly much like he always has. The other side of the table kept their conversations going after the "brief" interruption from our entertaining conflict.