--fσυя--

"You just keep your head at the same height," I said as J-hope was packing his things.

    "But how does that work? You have to move your whole body to take a step." He asked, still confused. I nodded, but then pointed at the bottom half of my leg.

    "You have to bend your knees enough so that you can take the step, yet when people focus on your face it doesn't move too much. This song doesn't work with that." I said.

    "This is complicated... how did you learn this stuff?" He asked, zipping up his bag and throwing it over his shoulder. I shrugged, "I did a lot of sports - learned that trick from fencing."

"Well thanks," he said, tapping his foot. "I usually don't get criticism here - it's like they don't want to offend me or something. I need all the help I can get, especially with the Fall Music Festival coming up. I don't even know what choreography we're doing..." He let out a heavy sigh.

I decided to try to confirm my thoughts, asking "Are you in that band?" It seemed to interrupt his thought process but he nodded.

"BTS, that's us. You're new around and you know us? Word goes around quick, huh?" He said.

So do your friends... I said in my head, thinking about the train in the hall. The first kid I hadn't really noticed, and the last one was RapMon, who at least apologized. I wonder who the other person was... Did they call him V?

"Hey, random question," he said turning around to gesture Jimin over. "We need to prepare dances for the Fall Music Festival but Jimin and I can't figure out any good group choreography. Any chance you have a free days sometime before November?"

"You asked her?" Jimin whispered, which was answered by a tiny nod. "It would be super cool if you could, we really need better choreography input. Currently our dances are... Let's say, not so great." He said, laughing awkwardly.

"I...I don't know," I said quietly, acting like I was reflecting on my schedule. Why do they need my help? Aren't they famous?

"I mean, think about it," J-Hope said, "We don't usually try to recruit people we've just met, but you seem to have a lot of good ideas - and the rest of the band doesn't have the best dancing in the world."

"Yeah, just think about it," Jimin said. The bell obnoxiously buzzed after his sentence. "What class do you have next?"

"Ah," I said, brushing the offer off my mind. It could be dealt with later. "I have History with Mrs. Walby."

"Walby?" J-hope laughed, patting my back on his way out. "Have fun, I have to run across the school to get to my class on time. See ya around." J-Hope disappeared in the crowd of the halls as he weaved between the disorganized students in the halls.

"I have Walby too," Jimin said, walking out the door as I followed. "You take a right down this hall and her classroom is in the little 'town square' as we call it. The other side of the school people called the 'plaza' since there's a little group of classrooms there too." He followed his own directions and look and right, grabbing my hand and pulling me around the corner. "And also, town square is the busiest place ever around this time. Be careful going through here." He laughed.

    I tripped over my own foot but Jimin's constant pulling of my arm kept me up until we got to a clearing in the hall. "Is this 'town square'?" I asked, emphasizing the formal name for such an ordinary hallway.

    "Town square is my home in school," Jimin said, pointing towards a row of lockers across the hall. "My locker's here and most of my classes too. Sometimes we practice during lunch in Mrs. Walby's room."

    "Jimin!" I voice shouted from behind us. Without turning around, Jimin shouted back, "Wassup V?" Oh. Great, 'V' is here. I said in my head.

    A boy with brownish hair approached Jimin's other side, his hand on his shoulder. "Did you do the O'Kawe homework?" he asked, ruffling his hair. Jimin laughed a little, replying, "Nope, there was homework?"

    "What...? Namjoon said there was... Lemme go check my binder." V said, running off to a locker near where Jimin had pointed. Look looked at Jimin's chuckling expression as he said, "There was no homework, plus Namjoon doesn't even have O'Kawe."

    I gave a little chuckle as we walked into Mrs. Walby's room. Jimin dropped his stuff off at a seat near the back and pointed towards a lady sitting at the front desk. She was talking to a student who looked packed and ready to go, probably to their next class. I walked up to her desk and waited behind the girl.

    "I'll get the grade changed sometime," the teacher said, taking a sip of diet coke from a can that sat on her desk. The girl looked somewhat panicked, responding, "My parents really want the grade changed ASAP, they think it'll make me fail the semester."

    "It'll be fine, honey," She said, writing the girl a pass to her next class. She rushed out the door, stopping some students in their tracks and making them freeze at the door to avoid getting knocked over. Two of those people happened to be V and Jungkook, who both made eye contact with Jimin across the classroom. Jungkook saw me in the front of the classroom and he waved to me as he came over.

    "Rona, you've got Walby too? This class just got twenty times funner," he said, putting a hand on my shoulder in greeting and then walking towards the back of the classroom to Jimin. I turned around to see them talking, not to mention being stared at by half the class. I guess they don't care about other people watching, because they went on as if no one cared about what they were to say.

    "Hi, I'm Rona. New student?" I showed her my schedule and she nodded. "I've been drowning in late work, can you just follow someone near you for today? We're doing group review for a test next week. I don't expect you to take it, but I need a day today to get things graded." Mrs. Walby said, pointing towards the empty chairs in the room, which seemed to be everywhere since no one was sitting down. I didn't want to sit in anyone's seat so I made my way to the back where the three boys were talking, V and Jimin arm wrestling for some random reason.

    "Rona, welcome to Walby." Jungkook said, "I hope you enjoy your stay."

    "Is this a hotel?" I asked, chuckling.

    "I mean, we aren't ever doing anything, so sure! Feel free to sleep, eat, play on your phone, arm wrestle," Jungkook gestured towards V and Jimin's match, where V was being crushed by Jimin. "Throw parties in the back, curse maniacally-"

    The bell suddenly rung, and unlike Mrs. Carter, Mrs. Walby shouted at the top of her lungs, "OK! The bell has rung, get in your seats!" I swear I heard the building shake, and she banged her fist against the desk, probably causing an earthquake in China. I watched everyone return to their seats and Jungkook tapped the desk next to mine. I quickly sat down before Mrs. Walby got any crazier.

    Could she even? Well, plain and simple - yes.