--ѕιχту иιиє--

As I followed Jungkook, he turned his head slightly with a little smile, then turning forward again, as if he had accomplished something. I couldn't help but laugh the slightest bit at his expression that I couldn't quite understand.

The anxious shouts and movement of people nearby made me slow down to look around. Jungkook stopped his tracks as Chanyeol tried to get through in front of him, shouting an apology as he caught up with Sehun and the mysterious shorter guy that I still couldn't remember the name of. He had a somewhat round face and kept to himself, cringing a bit to himself as Chanyeol skid to a halt in front of them, gathering their group. Someone brushed against my back and I turned around, Suho speeding by seeming not to notice anyone around him. He seemed in a hurry, his stress seeming to pass through me too. Jongin followed him, giving a little nod of hello before looking around, waving Baekhyun towards them.

"Is their performance soon?" I asked as I noticed them weaving through the crowd similarly to how Bangtan was earlier in the morning. Jungkook glanced down at his watch.

"It's 12:35." he said, my surprise probably giving him my same empathetic stress for the others. I guess I had somehow subconsciously followed Jungkook a few steps forward because sudden Suga was in our conversation too.

"Everything's delayed about ten minutes, so they'll only be a little late, don't worry." he said, seeming calm about the whole situation. I let out a breath, relaxing and giving him a soft smile. The awkwardness from earlier seemed a little thinner, Suga's serious and composed explanation-face turning into a small smile of greeting.

I glanced up at the stage that was now clearing, a few stage staff hustling as they whispered directions to each other, bringing stools and arranging them in a line on the stage. Jungkook's voice brought me back from staring at the people preparing for the next performance.

"Hyung, I think you were right - they're doing a vocal performance." he said, Suga looking up at the stage and nodding in agreement.

I raised my eyebrows at the statement, though I had agreed with it earlier. Again, the thought of Suho and Chanyeol - relatively good dancers in their own right - and Jongin, a dancer from the same well-known studio as Hoseok, made me question why they wouldn't incorporate dance into their performance. Perhaps I was biased since dancing is one of the most important things to me, but they certainly could impress with a breakout of just a few moves.

In just a few more seconds, there were six tall stools spread out along the stage. The MCs walked on stage, the male with the microphone giving a humorously puzzled look at the seating littered around the wide stage. He looked towards the audience with an impressed smile.

The woman gave a laugh, beginning, "Looks like we're having our first prop performance - let's invite EXO to the stage!"

The man gave a hardy applause, encouraging a majority of the people to join him. I gave a little laugh at the amount of enthusiasm he had, though I was internally just as excited.

The clapping invited the group on stage, and at first I didn't recognize them. Although Sehun came out first, the real confusion came with the fact all six had somehow thrown on entirely different attire, each of them with an all black suit-getup.

They were probably only half way across the stage when the music began, causing me to fear they had started the music too early. However, none of them looked panicked, so I waited in anticipation.

a/n: Order they're lined up (from left-right) on stage: Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Suho, Kyungsoo, Jongin, Sehun; they enter from stage left

Just as they were aligned with their seats, Sehun held his arm out above Jongin's head. Suhun's open palm closed suddenly into a fist, his arm jolting back. The boy who stood next to him followed the same sudden robot-like control mechanism and stopped in his tracks, falling back and leaning forward again.