--тωєиту ѕєνєи--

There was an eruption of clapping by everyone as the last part of the chorus ended, Jimin rushing back into the formation after he had gone to the front for his part. J-Hope nearly fell backwards from his squat, hitting V's legs and feet when he hit the ground. Humor being contagious, Jungkook, who was standing behind Jimin, kicked the latter down from his squat. Jimin caught himself with his hands, then falling towards his right so he'd push Jungkook's legs in revenge.

I laughed at the relieved dancers, most tired and ready to rest.

"Chill, chill," I laughed, trying to break up the pushing fight on opposite sides of the final position. Suga was already making his way out of the area, plopping himself on the bench next to where I was standing. J-Hope, V, and RapMon followed, sitting down as well. I laughed as half the team sat down, the other half fighting. Jin, on the fighting side, was trying to keep them apart.

"We have ten minutes," I heard RapMon say from behind me. I glanced back at him seeing the group leaning over to check the time on his phone.

"Well I don't know about you all, but I'm tired." Suga said, closing his eyes and leaning back on the bench. A little gust of wind went by that he breathed in, then dramatically let out. V stared at him, a foot in front of him. Without opening his eyes, he put out his hand to flick V in the forehead.

"Woah, woah there," V stammered, taking a stumbled step backwards. Under the sound of everyone laughing, Suga muttered something to V, causing him to laugh too.

"Well, what are we gonna do now?" Jin asked, sitting down on the armrest of the bench. I quickly moved to the other side and leaned on the opposite armrest to prevent the bench from toppling over.

"I mean, we can be done for today," I suggested, followed by a few small nods.

"That's fine with me." I heard Jungkook say. J-Hope nodded, adding, "I've gotta get to the restaurant on time anyway."

"I can drop you off," Jin offered, then looking towards V and RapMon. "You guys need rides too?" They started discussing driving routes through streets I had never heard of. I felt a little tap from J-Hope and turned around. He silently, took a few steps out into the grass gesturing me over. Once we were a few more feet apart from the talking he began, "Wanna learn Why now?"

At first I tilted my head in confusion, trying to piece together the fractured grammar. "The dance," he quickly added, taking a step away and slowly repeating the choreography we learned in class. Without a direct response I simply walked over beside him and tried to copy his movements. He did it slowly, quietly muttering each of the steps.

"Out," He said, moving his arms out. "Up and back, turn," He continued, lifting his right leg up, then spinning it around and placing it on the other side. I followed in concentration, balancing myself from suddenly spinning 180 degrees. In my attempt to not fall over I was a few steps behind.

"Wai-, wait..." I stuttered, tilting forwards a little. J-Hope stopped in the middle of the chorus we had learned in class. He quickly noticed me tilting and held his arm in front of me. I pushed off from it to stand up straight again.

"Okay." I said quietly, moving into the same position as him. He raised his eyebrows, mentally asking 'You ready?' I gave a tentative nod.

Suddenly J-Hope went all out, doing the dance at its normal tempo. I stumbled for the first three beats, then followed his lead for the rest. While his eyes were closed and body with his mind, I stutter-stepped my way along the grass, eyes stuck on his footsteps. I concentrated on moving my steps on time and not stepping on his foot. After the chorus was over, I stood confused. However, J-Hope was still concentrated, eyes closed.