--тнιяту σиє--

When I entered the cafeteria, Lily was already waving me over. I quickly sat down in the open seat next to her, Lily's arm quickly wrapping around my shoulder.

"OK girls, this is Rona," Lily introduced me, followed by Alice's greeting.

"You already know me," she said, laughing a little, "But I don't think you know anyone else. Well..." she said, gesturing towards the girl next to her.

"Ah, I'm Georgia," the pixie-cut brunette smiled, "Nice to meet you."

"Hey Rona," the next girl said - I was surprised to realize it was Grace, instead of her hair up it was down and wavy. "We've met," she said towards Alice, then looking back at me and introducing herself anyway. "I'm Grace."

I gave a little laugh, looking towards the last girl. "I'm Sayeon," she smiled.

"Hi," I said, giving another smile to be friendly. "Thanks for inviting me."

[a/n: Seating arrangement:

]

Lily only gave a nod, her face stuffed with a piece of bread. She quickly swallowed it, raising her finger in declaration. "You have officially been invited to this table."

"So," Georgia began after taking a sip of her drink, "You joined school Monday?"

"Yeah, my family just moved here." I nodded.

"She's already super popular," Lily butted in with a cheese stick in her mouth.

"Hah, not really," I said quietly, trying to let out a laugh.

"You might not think so, but everyone knows you're besties with the Bangtan Boys." Alice said nonchalantly, using her water bottle to point towards the table the band was sitting at.

"Bangtan Boys?" I questioned, then looked towards where she was pointing. "Oh, yeah, I guess," That explains the group chat name.

"Yeah, what's it like with them?" Georgia asked, leaning into the table a little as she waited for an answer.

"They're cool, yeah," I said simply, trying to distract myself with some food. I took a bite from my sandwich as Alice added, "Of course she likes it, who wouldn't?"

There was an awkward laugh from Lily as she also stuffed some chips in her mouth, blush growing.

"Our table is boring, what do you talk about at lunch with the guys?" Grace asked, obviously bored and in need of something interesting to talk about.

"Not really anything special-" I began, cut off by Grace's groan.

"I knowww there's something interesting you talk about over there, Rona." Grace sighed, "Jimin nearly broke my eardrums yesterday with his shriek - plus the whole table starts laughing at random moments."