--fσяту тняєє--

"Let's get this started." RapMon said tiredly as the heavily stumbled his way in front of everyone. He clapped his hands to wake everyone up - mostly himself - and gestured towards me to come forwards. I glanced towards Jin for a moment.

"Before we start anything, I wanna propose an idea." he said, the others nodding their heads to let him continue. "An album." he said simply, then pointing to each member standing and sitting around. "With a track from each of us."

"It'll be a lot of work, but I can help you all out if needed." Suga jumped in. RapMon raised his hand too, then looking towards the others. "I can - we all can too."

The boys made eye contact, having a unified agreement. I felt a bit uneasy being an outsider standing on the sidelines until Jungkook raised his hand slowly.

"How many of us already have a song ready?" he asked, looking around. Suga pointed at himself, then at RapMon and Jin who both raised their hands up a bit. J-Hope pointed forwards towards Suga for a second, then at himself, raising his own hand a little in uneasy agreement.

"I'm done with lyrics." Taehyung blurted out, "I just need instrumental and I can record."

Suga simply gave the younger a nod, looking carefully at Jimin and Jungkook.

"I started today." Jimin said quickly, scrambling to pull something out of his pocket. He pulled out a crumpled piece of notebook paper that had been crinkled many times, unwrapping it a bit and shaking it in the breeze. The such poorly taken care of paper made me cringe, but Suga smiled at it. He gave a nod of acknowledgement to the boy, making Jungkook nervous.

"O-oh, okay..." he trailed off, realizing everyone had at least started their songs.

"Do you think you create one before the festival?" RapMon asked, making Jungkook appear even more concerned.

"We can always help you too," Jin jumped in with a caring smile, trying to be helpful.

"No, it's fine. I can do it myself - and yes, by the festival?" Jungkook seemed to question his own words but RapMon took no more time to dwell on the problem. As he continued on with a loud, "Great! We'll be fine...!" Jungkook glanced at the people who were around him for some sort of help. Both Taehyung and Jimin's attention was focused on their leader.

I stood up a little taller to get the maknae's attention, tilting my head in question. All he did was make a wary smile and look towards their leader like everyone else.

"We've got to sign up for the festival by Friday, so let's pick as many final performance plans as we can today." RapMon said, looking towards me for confirmation.

"Yeah, we can do that." I answered simply. "How about we run through a few things and find out what'll work best together."

~~~

Within twenty minutes the boys were sprawled out on the benches or pacing around as they drank water. I took a few sips, making my way towards Suga. He held his hand up for a moment as a sign to wait for him to finish his water. "Namjoon and I are working on something right now - a new song."

"Okay," I said quietly, wondering what the issue was.

"We think it'll be good as the title song for the new album. However, it won't be finished until maybe next Monday at the earliest. Or..." he trailed off, closing his eyes with a sigh of tired frustration. "If we can get everyone to memorize their lines this week and record before Friday..."

"That's not a lot of time at all," I whispered, glancing back towards the others. Most of them were talking, Jin and Jungkook next to each other watching the younger's phone.