--иιиєтєєи--

We had finished the practice pretty early, leaving 20 minutes until school was technically over. Everyone was already dispersing and I thanked Isabella for helping some of the girls teach me the choreography before she rushed out the door, trying her best to be polite and listen. She ended up giving a sweet hug and sneaking out the door while everyone was busy packing to go home. I was ready to go too, but I stuck around talking to some of the other dancers.

    "Thanks Lyra," I said, bowing my head a little. Lyra, Isabella and a few other girls were in charge of helping me learn some of the ensemble dances. We talked for a little bit and I quickly added, "And again, sorry about the misunderstanding at lunch."

    Lyra made a little chuckle with a hand on my shoulder. "It's okay Rona, stop apologizing."

    I made a shaky laugh and she wrapped both her hand around my awkwardly damp one, whether it be social anxiety or from dancing. She let go and I noticed a paper set in my palm. I picked it up and wore a confused expression as Lyra smiled.

    "I know you're new in town and school, so let me know if you need anything." She offered, pointing at the paper. I nodded putting the paper in my pocket.

    "Smoooooth~" I heard someone sing from behind me, now standing on my left. I looked up and saw Hoseok's cheeky grin.

    Instead of being mad, Lyra make a cute smirk, retorting playfully, "Think you can do better?"

    I felt a tug on my left pocket and watch Hoseok pull out a slip of light pink paper. He set it in my hand that hung by my side. I looked at both of them with confusion, J-Hope looking at Lyra for her response.

    "That's a gum wrapper, isn't it?" Lyra asked smartly, causing J-Hope to laugh loudly.

    "Busted me," he smiled his gummy smile. I wasn't offended, only confused.

    Lyra sat there for a while as I tried to observe their faces. "Well don't just stand there, give her your number! Don't be rude and give her a blank paper,"

    Hoseok cocked his head with an innocent smile.

    "Who said it was blank?"

   ...             [A/N: pause for effect af]

    "Oh shut up you smooth pabo*," Lyra began, laughing. She was tapped on the back by one of the dancers, who she said goodbye to quickly.

    I looked towards J-Hope who was already looking at me.

"You seem competitive." I commented, causing his nervous smile and turn into a large grin.

~~~

"Do you know where RapMon is right now?" I asked J-Hope as we made our way out of the dance room, turning off the light behind us.    

"He's probably in one of the classrooms they leave open for students during study hall." J-Hope replied casually, continuing to stroll down the hall.

"Do you know which room? I need to talk to him about the songs and stuff." I asked. He smiled, pointing towards a hallway up ahead.

"Most of the rooms are down the forest." He said, pointing down the green hallway.

"I'm gonna go see if I can find him," I said, thanking him. J-Hope made his way towards the front of the building where a few people were waiting for their ride home, most of them from dance. My watch said there was still 10 minutes until everyone would come rushing out.

I muttered the room numbers in my head as I glanced in each room.

550...

I saw a group of girls gathered around a table, most of them seemed ready to go.