--fιfту ѕєνєи--

Friday, November 18th; FMF: Saturday, November 19th
[a/n: I went ahead and skipped the rest of Thursday]

"Show us~" Grace pleaded, putting on her best puppy-dog-look. Jimin glanced at Hoseok who shook his head.

"It's supposed to be a surprise, you'll see it at the festival," he replied, changing his voice to jokingly sound like an adult pitying a young child.  Isabella let out a frustrated sigh, spinning around and pacing a bit.

"But Chanyeol showed me his!"

At the sound of his name the red-haired boy froze. He turned around, quick to defend himself.

"No I didn't," he said, shaking his head. Suho tilted his head at the boy, Chanyeol repeating himself. "I really didn't."

Suho gave him a look, likely communicating a "you better not have" to the other.

"How about the song?" Grace asked, Hoseok glancing towards Jimin for an answer. He shrugged, looking towards me. Eventually everyone in the conversation was awaiting my answer.

"Why am I in charge of this? I didn't write the song!" I asked, exaggerating my surprise which caused everyone to laugh. There was a little chatter, Hoseok pulling out his phone and earbuds that were attached from his pocket. "We'll do just the first part." he said, pulling the earbuds from the plug. Grace and Isabella let out cheers of achievement, Mrs. Minji walking over to see what the loud cheering was about. Isabella simply said it was their song and the teacher didn't need any other explanation, listening in as well.

Jimin happened to forget the first line of his own song, surprised by his own voice appearing after the instrumental introduction. He received playful nudges from the new listeners around him as he smiled an embarrassed grin.

As they continued to listen to the song I felt a hand on my shoulder. Turning, it was Lyra.

"Do you have a minute?"

I gave a little nod, stepping away from the circle.

"Has Ivy been messing with you again?" she asked. I glanced back at the circle, then back at Lyra. My shoulders moved in a slightly tired shrug.

"I mean she never really stopped." I replied. Lyra let out an annoyed and frustrated sigh.

"I thought she had for at least a week, she stopped complaining on the phone for a few days and then it came back. It's so annoying, oh my gosh," she said, letting out a final grumble. "Just let me know if anything terrible happens... and it sounded like she really wanted to do something to you at the festival."

I groaned, rolling my eyes. Lyra replied back with an exasperated "I know right?" and continued while rubbing her eyes. "I know it's a lot worse for you and I've only got it half as bad, but I'm so done with her nonsense."

"I'll be with you guys the whole festival, it'll be fine." I replied, Lyra nodding and perking up a little as she remembered something.

"You'll be with Bangtan too," she said, patting me on the shoulder. "You'll be fine. Just hit me up if you need anything." Lyra made her way towards the door, checking her watch and looking up right as the bell rung. She headed out the door to her next class, Hoseok clicking off the music and causing a general "No~" from the people around him.

"Looks like you'll have to wait for the festival," Jimin said quickly, pushing down Hoseok's phone as the older slowly put it away. "Love you all, get to class, see you later..." he trailed off, repeating short goodbyes to get them moving. I approached where part of the group still remained, Suho letting out a little laugh.