[6K SPECIAL] ¢нαяα¢тєя q&α (closed)

Hey guys! Because we hit 6K "eyeballs" on TMTD I'm hosting a character q&a, so comment your questions next to the character's name if you want to ask them something (about something that happened, about their personal thoughts on a matter, on something they may do in the future, etc.)
If you don't want to comment, you can also PM me questions!
It's also a way to get some information and start speculation about future events or learn more about the newer and less well-known characters in the story! (Maybe even ask a unknown character a question?? ;]]]])
Anything bolded is a place where you can submit questions.

Characters:
Rona

Jin (Seokjin)
Suga (Yoongi)
J-Hope (Hoseok)
RapMon (Namjoon)
Jimin
V (Taehyung)
Jungkook
Soon (Namsoon)

Lily
Alice
Grace
Georgia
Sayeon

Lyra
Isabella
Sana
Suho
Chanyeol

Jack
Dean
Joy

Jackson
Mark
BamBam
New character???? ;]]]]]

Ivy
Cadence
Julie

And if you're for some reason interested:
Rona's Mom
Rona's Dad
Gleam (dog)

Mrs. Ray
Mrs. Carter
Mrs. Minji
Ms. Minji
Mr. Cona

So I realized there are soO many characters in this story, but feel free to choose certain characters you want answers from. (Wanted to provide most of the characters for y'all tho)
Also:

Comment here questions for any other character that I may have forgotten to mention, or if you want to ask a question to some minor character (like Namjoon's parents, Rex the duck, etc.)

And also if you have any questions for...
Me! (1P/Winter/Mary)

I'll leave the q&a open for maybe a week (or less if I get a lot of questions). Thank you in advance for questions, hopefully we get enough and the characters will come answer them!

And yep, we hit 6K, thank you so much for your support! -1P