--fσяту ѕιχ--

Jinyoung had ordered fried chicken from a nearby restaurant, and about five minutes after he had informed us of the incoming food, the delivery man arrived at the front door of the lobby. He paid and tipped the man, then handing the two boxes to Yugyeom.

"Would your teachers get mad for us having this in here?" he asked, the question being one he probably should've asked earlier.

"Nah, as long as we stay out of the practice rooms and don't cause a mess." Yugyeom said quickly, smelling the slight steam that still lightly came out of the boxes with a strong chicken smell. He had already sat down, ready to dig in before looking up at the three of us who were internally laughing at his reaction. "Are you guys not gonna eat?"

Jinyoung just laughed a little, sitting down next to his friend. J-Hope and I followed his action.

I somewhat blanked out of the whole conversation, J-Hope and Yugyeom suddenly mentioning the topic of FMF and the chatterboxes went wild, the two of them seeming really excited. Jinyoung gave me a glance every so often as I kind of stared off into the distance.

He gave my arm a little nudge. "You want another piece?" he asked, pointing towards the opened box of chicken next to him. I shook my head, quickly grabbing a napkin from in front of me to wipe my hands.

"So, how's teaching a bunch of guys?" Jinyoung asked through a silence that the other two had provided, J-Hope turning towards me with interest.

"Yeah, how is it?" he asked with a smile, resting his chin on his fist, holding up his head as if he was thinking. Yugyeom let out a laugh, pushing J-Hope a little. They all were smiling as I looked around, thinking of an answer.

"It's fun." I said simply, nodding at my own answer. J-Hope sat up a little, looking towards the two other boys. "She's helping us write songs too, in a way."

"When did I ever do that?" I asked, laughing.

"Jungkook said you said something about it, and then Jimin..." J-Hope trailed off, then waving his hands around. "Whatever, I'm just trying to make you look better."

Jinyoung let out a little snicker, setting his hand on my head. "Nothing can make this slob look better."

"Don't push it-" I began, only to be nudged by my cousin next to me. I turned to face him, my next action only stopped by all of their laughter. I let out a sigh, letting myself fall onto Jinyoung's shoulder.

"Aw, what's got you down?" Jinyoung asked, looking down at me.

"Chicken." I replied quietly, making him laugh and his shoulder to move. I quickly sat up, accepting the piece of chicken J-Hope was passing towards me.

"Anyways, she's a big part of this whole preparation process, that's all I'm saying." he said after I had accepted the food. "You were talking to Yoongi-hyung about the new song, right?"

"Yeah... and you know how that went." I muttered, taking a bite of the chicken.

Jinyoung and Yugyeom glanced towards J-Hope for clarification, but he leaned in a little, looking down at the table. "You know he's just stressed, right? He'll be fine in just a few days, just let him get his editing done."

"I mean, I told him I wasn't gonna make a nice choreography in a two-day time limit. He accepted it'd be bad so it's his fault if-"

"Don't let him get to you," J-Hope nearly whispered, a buzz coming from his pocket a few seconds after. He clicked on his phone, then putting it down on the table. He stood up, picking up one of the boxes and the used napkins that were next to it.