--тωєиту иιиє--

The loud bell rang as a sound of freedom for the class, causing Jungkook to stand up with authority, shouting, "E flat, peace!"

The people around him, including me, laughed a little, followed by Dean playfully hitting the back of his head. "There you go Mr. Cheerful," He chuckled as we left the room.

When we had walked far enough from Mrs. Ray's room Jungkook whispered, "That happened, right?" He looked so suspicious of the event, from getting the point in the review game to receiving praise from his rival. Maybe not "rival", since that would imply Jungkook was at a equal level, and Jungkook seemed more like a jealous child.

"Yeah, it did." I confirmed, followed by his sigh of relief.

"Why did it happen?" He asked, looking at me.

"How should I know? I barely know you two." I said simply, turning a corner towards Mrs. Carter's room. Jungkook gave a shrug, muttering out a soft "See you later," before heading down the other hall. I stopped myself and turned around, following his tracks to catch up to him.

"Don't worry about it." I told him simply, followed by the sound of the minute bell. I gave him a little pat on the back, causing to make a little smile.

"Alright, I'll try." He grinned, quickly heading to his class down the hall. I watched for a few seconds, suddenly realizing I had to get to class too. Did the minute bell ring? I stressed as I walked, just a few steps before the door. The final bell rang as I walked in and I was about to scramble to my seat until I realized it was Mrs. Carter's class - no one was in their seat anyway.

I walked around the side of the room to get to the back of the classroom since most people were standing around and blocking the aisles to the back. I passed Ivy quickly, only to be stopped a few seconds by the same blond girl from the hall. She was near the back getting a tissue from the side counter, suddenly turning around as I walked by.

"Sorry, sorry," [A/N: sorry sorry sorry sorry naega naega naega meonjeo] she apologized when she hit my arm as she spun around. When she glanced up and realized who I was, her expression stiffened once again, leaving me confused. She bowed her head a little, then quickly scooting past me back to Ivy and the girl she was talking to.

What's with her? I wondered, not in an angry way, more curious than anything. Once I sat down in my seat, binder neatly on my desk, I looked up to see Jin in front of my desk. He set a piece of gum on my desk, then pointing at it with a smile.

"World's most premium gum, 100% natural with artificial flavors." He said with his marketing voice, showing off the small package with eyebrows raised. I picked it up with a smile, replying, "I'm convinced, does it cure fear of death glares?"

At least Jin took it as a good joke, laughing as he replied, "Sure, if you believe it does."

"Hey, do you know that girl's name? The one in the denim jacket." I asked, subtly pointing towards the blonde girl with my pinky finger. Jin gave a little nod. "That's Julie. And the other girl, the one talking to Ivy, that's Cadence."

"Pretty name," I said quietly, but still heard by Jin.

"I mean, it's kinda average," He said slowly, carefully placing his words. "I'd like to say Seokjin is prettier than a song."

"Blunt and confident, sure Seokjin." I said, drawing out his name. The more I thought about the sound of it, the cooler it seemed. "Seokjin," I said a little softer, replied by Jin's shake of head.

"That's Oppa to you, honey." He smiled, patting my head and messing up my hair. I tried to flatten the little ruffles that had come out of my pony tail, but ended up just redoing my hair and taking the hairband.