--тнιяту fσυя--

Saturday morning came fast, and the sun coming from the shielded windows broke into my room in tiny streaks. From waking up early in the morning for school, the internal clock rang a few hours late at 8:00am. Pitifully, the first thing I reached for was my phone.

Lily:

Ok so official stuff:

Geogria'll be getting there at 1:30 and we're all meeting at the front entrance at 1:45 K?

Rona:

Yeah sure, thanks :)

I quickly typed back, then scrolled through the Bangtan chat, none of the messages made a few minutes ago and all of them being sent a few hours after midnight. Namjoon wasn't waiting around for his sister to sleep, (thankfully he had said that she was sleeping and he was just staying up) but it was again Namjoon, Suga and the occasional Jimin that snuck into the chat at 1am.

As I scrolled through the old texts my previous hypothesis of Suga staying up late at night to write lyrics became fact.

[load more...]

Suga:

Well cya then but maybe you can check over them tomorrow

Namjoon:

Sure then if I'm not asleep lmao gn

Suga:

Well I'ma be up a while then

(delivered at 1:39am)

Rona:

Suga please go to sleep at a NORMAL time

You'll get sick if you work too hard

(delivered at 8:06am)

The last unopened chat was Namjoon's, which was a quick explanation of transportation information. I read onwards, surprised by the next message.

Namjoon:

I'm picking up you up after Taehyung and Jungkook, can you send me your address?

Also I heard you were bringing something for my sister, that's really sweet of you. She'll be coming to the rehearsal too, I want her to get some free time from working.

I sighed a little, thinking back to who must've told him. Probably Jimin, I thought as I typed out my address. I also added "Yeah, I'll bring it for her then :]"

I sat up, staring at my closest across the room. I stayed staring for a while, looking at each drawer for ideas. Something comfortable, I listed, But also formidable to wear to the mall.

I ended up quickly standing up, grabbing a pink flannel from a hanger, followed by a pair of black pants and a white shirt. Within a few minutes I changed, then headed downstairs where I grabbed some yogurt out of the fridge and somehow found myself staring out the window blankly. A buzz from my phone broke me out of the trance and I scooped another spoonful of yogurt into my mouth before clicking my phone on.

Namjoon:

According to the gps you're actually really close to Jungkook's house, I'll plan to be at your house around 9:00.

Do you need me to park a few blocks down or...?

Rona:

Nah, parent's are all good.