--ѕιχту єιgнт--

The wooden ramp creaked as I took each step - but not because it was unstable, it's just what it seemed to always do. Sayeon glanced around her surroundings, waving to me. When I started slowing down, she showed no intent of moving as she gestured me to come to her.

"What's up?" I asked, finally stopping in front of her in the shaded area she was waiting in, the roof of wooded stall area providing some shade as well as the tree's nearby giving coverage. Sayeon glanced around again, checking if anyone was nearby.

"Who are we avoiding?" I whispered playfully, Sayeon letting out a breath.

"All seven of those crazy kids," Sayeon replied, thinking to herself. My first thought was us girls, but obviously that didn't make much sense since we were both in our own presence.

"Is Bangtan that bad?" I asked with a laugh, bringing Sayeon back into reality and resulting in her own laugh.

"No, not them," Sayeon replied, "GOT7. They seriously drive me crazy."

"In a good way or a bad way?"

"In every way."

I made a little laugh, making a small gesture towards where I came from. "I mean, Bangtan isn't the easiest thing to handle either. You kinda just learn to live with it and your appreciation for them comes in soon after."

Sayeon nodded, suddenly taking everything I was saying seriously even though it was quite lighthearted. "Do you think it's worth it?" she asked suddenly, making me think a bit.

However, wasn't surprising that the answer came quickly. "Of course."

She made a little smile as I continued, "It's such an honor hanging out with such talented people who know how to work together like that." I said, pointing up towards the stage referring to the boy's performance even though a different group was performing on stage. "Why?" I added.

Sayeon's smile dropped a bit as she let out a sigh. "I'm just having a hard time with the boys, especially since half of them aren't even from this town. They had a song already and I didn't want to jump in and edit all their lyrics before today, but now I feel like I won't be able to help them make anything else that'll fit their style of music... I don't want to disappoint them."

I gave a little smile, softening at the girl's downhearted expression and giving her a tight side hug. "There's really nothing to worry about, they chose you so if it doesn't work out, it's kind-of their fault." I said while giving her a pat on the back.

Sayeon gave a tentative laugh.

"Which one of them asked you to help with their songwriting?" I asked out of curiosity.

"They asked as a group... quite a few of them like songwriting but needed help getting everything together since they're so far apart..." she trailed off, seeming internally nervous about the topic.

I shook my head, thinking of something to help comfort her. "You can ask Suga for help with mixing and composing, he's really good at that kinda of thing."

Sayeon looked up from her gloomy stare at the floor, raising her eyebrows a bit. I nodded at her surprised expression.

"He looks scary, but I'm sure he could help." I said, smiling. It might've faltered a bit as I thought back to just minutes ago when he looked upset about not getting an explanation about Jack's comments, but I faked the following few seconds of the smile until Sayeon smiled back. Her smile shifted from a smile of genuine appreciation to one of a curious school-girl looking for gossip. She leaned forward with an innocent question.

"You like him, right?"

I stuttered out a quick "I-" before covering it out with a laugh, ending it with an awkward, "What?"