THE OG IS BACK ;]

PLEASE READ TO UNDERSTAND THE AUTHOR CHANGING SITUATION!

Hello everyone, it's Mary (original owner of TheWinterSawsbuck)! I sincerely apologize for the lack of updates and I do realize that it has been more than two months since the last chapter update of "Teach Me To Dance".

I hope you could please understand the situation I and Rachel were in regarding this story. I had basically given up on this plot line, frustrated and busy with other things. officialalien was a lifesaver and offered to help me write this story in February, and I'd say did a great job with chapter 47 (and 48, which we both wrote parts of and is posted after this author's note).

However, due to her busy schedule I felt pretty bad about shoving all this responsibility at her. In fact, after a few months away from this book (and its horrific plot line and plot holes!) I've actually missed it a bit. I wanted to focus on other stories, but now that I have ended "Name" and am planning on wrapping up "Forecast" in a month or two, I've got a bit more inspiration to write this story.

Therefore, I (Mary) will be writing the upcoming updates on my own, without the (direct) help of any replacement authors. (Except 48, which is co-written. Also, I'm always willing to take plot ideas via private message!)

Even though Rachel (officialalien) is not going to write "Teach Me To Dance" anymore, I hope you still support her on her own book "To Things We Never Said" (as well as this book too!) ^-^

PS: I will not be able to carry out the double update that Rachel was hoping to give you, I'm so sorry! I still hope an update to get me (and you all) back into things will help with the continuation of "Teach Me To Dance" in the future.