--тωєиту σиє--

[Please read the authors note at the bottom]
The minute bell blared as I closed my locker quickly and swerved around the corner to math. As I turned the corner and looked down the hall I noticed someone waiting by the door with Mrs. Ray. I approached quickly and my presence immediately stopped the conversation between the two people. Mrs. Ray pointed towards me and RapMon turned around quickly, placing a folded piece of notebook paper in my hand after he had run up to me.

    "I'm sorry if I made you worry yesterday." He said quickly, then pointing at the paper. "Just... read that."

    I looked up and noticed the dark circles under his eyes, slightly powdered like he had tried to cover them up. I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came to mind. I suddenly remembered Jimin and how he was worried too.

    "What about Jimin?" I asked, cut off by RapMon's quick nodding.

    "He knows already. Don't worry."

Mrs. Ray, who stood a few feet away at the door of the room cleared her throat, attracting both of our attentions.

    "Namjoon, you don't want to be late." She reminded him.

    "Right, see you later." He nodded as he made his way down the hall and around the corner at a jogging speed.

    "No running in the halls-" Mrs. Ray began, suddenly cut off by the loud and annoying bell. I walked up to the room, hoping I wasn't considered late. I lowered my head a bit in apology as I began, "Sorry I'm late Mrs. Ray."

    "You're off the hook for today." She smiled, then pointing at the paper in my hands. "Namjoon informed me that that paper is very important but don't read it during my lesson."

    I nodded and walked in, quickly finding my seat. Almost everyone was working on the warm-up but anyone who was previously whispering became silent when I walked in, followed by Mrs. Ray.

    I plopped into my seat, setting the folded paper on my desk under my binder.

~~~

    "You can go ahead and pack up or work on the homework." Mrs. Ray concluded, causing a sudden shuffle of papers around the room - a sign most people weren't going to work on their homework. I noticed not even the smart kids across the room did either, so I checked my watch which said we had about 3 minutes left.

    "Rona,"  Jungkook whispered, making me look up from my watch. He wore a little smile that made me want to smile too. "How much time is there left?"

    "Three minutes," I replied, looking at my packed binder. I picked it up to be ready to go when the note Namjoon gave me slipped from underneath and fell onto the floor. Jungkook picked it up for me as I silently prayed he wouldn't open it. Luckily he handed it back, quickly beginning, "That's from Namjoon hyung right?"

    "Yeah." I replied, "How'd you know?"

    "Ah," Jungkook sighed, "He writes letters when he has explaining to do. I... I heard about what happened last night and I think it'll make sense if you read that." He said, pointing at the paper in my hand. I was obviously tentative when he glanced at me, then at the people around us.

    "Don't worry about it, I'll make sure no one tries to read it." He whispered, leaning over me slightly. I looked to make sure he wouldn't look super suspicious, then quickly unfolded the letter.

Reader,

    I'm not gonna include names in case you loose this paper, not that I don't trust you but something has happened before with another letter. Sorry if you were all worried yesterday, he did call my house if you're wondering and everything's sorted out with him. The group knows about this, I do it quite a lot, although my parents think otherwise. You know how I said my sister went to the hospital? About 6 months ago, in April, my sister went to the hospital for trying to kill herself with an overdose of some drug and apparently cost my parents a fortune for hospital bills. My parents always liked me over her, I don't know whether it's their sexist minds or because I'm older, but she was always looked down upon. When I joined the group I thought it may make me look less scholarly and help her out, but it did the opposite. I always feel like it's my fault since soon later she ran away and moved out. She got a job and quit school and she's now living by herself in a shabby apartment. My parents have forgotten about her but I still visit her and bring her food every couple days when I can. Yesterday the whole song thing reminded me of how much that even screwed up the way I acted and also how much I could help my sister. She's changed, no longer happy in general, always with dark circles and slouching shoulders, and that reminded me of how she used to be. In fact, she was like you, happy and cheerful, ready to go and talk - I realized maybe I could change her back. I snuck out yesterday and ended up spending the night at her place. I realized there was a little hope, so thank you.