--тнιяту--

[Please read a/n at the end]

Isabella waved me over from the other side of the room where she stood with three of the boys, excluding Jimin, who was talking with Ms. Minji. When I looked around to make sure she was waving at me, she gave a smile, gesturing me over a second time. I nodded and headed over, their voices becoming louder and clearer.

Isabella tapped Hoseok's arm, causing him to turn towards me.

"Hey Rona, you know Chanyeol and Suho right?" He asked, pointing towards the two guys who stood in front of them. Isabella gave a smile, making me confused of where this conversation was going. Doesn't Isabella hate him? Maybe... maybe she occasionally agrees with him?

"Hi," Chanyeol greeted before I could respond. Suho didn't say much, only making a little nod.

"Chanyeol, lemme show you something," Isabella said, pointing towards her bag that's sat on a chair across the room. Chanyeol gave a little nod, following her. Before he walked away he gave a small smile towards Suho, patting his back lightly before stepping away. Suho didn't show any reaction to feeling it and only watched the pair walk away. J-Hope cleared his throat, suddenly making both of us look towards him.

"You guys are partners in 'Why' right?" He asked, making conversation. I nodded and looked towards Suho who was only watching J-Hope as he nodded. I could tell J-Hope was trying to make things less awkward than Suho's social skills were getting, so I quickly shot him a smile, beginning, "I'm new and just got here this week; I guess I haven't really met you yet. I'm Rona."

Suho gestured towards himself beginning, "I'm Jun-myeon, but I go by Suho. Nice to meet you."

Awfully formal... I thought, giving him a nod back. "Nice to meet you."

There was a little silence where J-Hope looked around the room for someone. "Hey, you two get to know each other. I'll be right back." J-Hope pointed towards Ms. Minji, who stood by the desk. When he walked by he gave a supportive smile. He's not coming "right back", is he...?

"Hey," Suho interrupted quietly, causing me to turn back towards him.

"Hey, I'm sorry you got stuck with me for the dance, I know you didn't really want to perform at FMF anyway," I began rambling, but I noticed he was only staring at where J-Hope had walked to. I turned around to see what J-Hope was doing, but he was only standing next to Jimin, Sana, Grace, and a few other people talking.

"Sorry, keep talking," Suho apologized, interrupting my analysis for what was so interesting with the group. I turned back around, shaking my head.

"Well, I don't really know what to say..." I trailed off. Suho shook his head as well, replying, "Don't be sorry about the whole partner thing. I really don't have a problem with whoever I partner with."

"Really?" I asked suddenly, startling him. "Oh thank god," I breathed, "I don't really care either but the other girls were really specific about the whole thing. Like, why does it matter?"

Suho's still face slowly grew a smile as he nodded. "I'm glad you aren't upset."

I let out a little chuckle, "Should I be?"

Suho didn't seem to take the joke well, biting his bottom lip. "I wouldn't be surprised if you were..." He let out a breath, then a most-likely forced smile. "Thank you for not being, though."

"Of course..." I said softly, noticing his sad expression. "No, don't be all gloomy like that..." I trailed off, waving my hand in front of his face. He made a confused expression which I responded back to with a cheeky smile. "Be happy~" I slurred, trying to pull off a cheerful aura.