--fιfту єιgнт--

Saturday, November 19th; Fall Music Festival.

"Hyung!" Taehyung shouted, banging two more times on the front door. Jungkook let out a tired sigh, due to both is fatigue and frustration, as Taehyung shouted out for the nth time. "Are you coming or not?"

I tapped my foot out of nervous impatience, selecting Suga's contact and waiting for the call to be picked up. Surprisingly, although Jungkook had already called him twice without success, Suga picked up after the first ring.

"Su-"

"Tell them I'm coming, I'm trying to get this last album done. And Jesus, tell Taehyung to stop breaking down my door. I can hear it from all the way over here."

I lowered my phone, covering the microphone as I tapped the loud, shouting Taehyung and stopped him from continuing to wake up any neighbors nearby. "He's coming, chill."

"Are we gonna be late?" Jungkook asked somewhat quietly, glancing towards both of us. Taehyung shrugged and I glanced down at the time.

"When do we need to be there?" I asked, my question being picked up by the phone as well.

"We'll be fine," Suga said calmly from the phone, Jungkook's tenseness only relaxing a tiny amount. He let out a little breath, but his shoulders didn't drop from his tense position.

Just a few seconds later, the door opened abruptly with Suga exiting and locking the door behind him. His sudden and rather quick appearance startled all of us, the older giving Taehyung a squinted stare.

"It's not like my parents were sleeping or anything," he stated, Taehyung biting his lip with a slightly fearful look. Suga just let him off though, walking down the porch steps and leading the way back to the car with a quick speed-walk.

"Thank God you're here," RapMon sighed as Suga closed the front passenger door. Jungkook, Taehyung and I squished in the back seats as usual, Jungkook whispering something about the door to the older boy next to him that I didn't pick up on. Rather, I listened in on the driver's words.

"We'll get there right before registration closes." RapMon said, somewhat quietly to avoid stressing out anyone in the back. Suga simply shook his head.

"We just need to check in before 9." he stated, confusing RapMon to the point he sat up a bit in his seat, glancing at the person next to him.

"Nine? Then why did you tell us we had to be there by eight, God," he sighed, seeming a lot more relaxed but didn't change his speed on the road.

I watched Suga glance around quickly. "Rona's supposed to be there by 8." he said rather quietly, yet I unconsciously replied without thinking.

"I do?" I asked loudly, distracting the two younger boys from their conversation. They looked over, confused of what we were talking about.

Suga let out a small chuckle, turning his head towards me. "Super responsible, Rona."

"I am responsible," I replied slightly offended. "Lyra said to be there by 8:30."

Suga was awfully confident in himself as he shook his head. "No, it's 8."

Jungkook glanced towards his phone for the time, then towards me with a confused but slightly worried look. I felt the tenseness of the silence that waited to be broken in the car, a little tug pulling all of us as RapMon sped up a bit more after the traffic light turned green.

"How do you know her schedule?" Taehyung asked, his joking smile and curious heart could always be heard in his voice, somehow. RapMon laughed a little, clicking on his turn signal as he commented, "Yeah, Hyung,"