--ѕιχту--

"Chan!"

"Baek!"

"Same." Grace smiled, pulling up the shoulder of her top and brushing off the side of her shorts, pulling my attention back to the conversation rather than watching the two boys greet each other in a loud hug.

"But I'm wearing white spandex under this so I'll be fine." she said, the conversation continuing about whether wearing white shorts or black shorts were better. (I was obviously very interested as) I turned away from the conversation, watching the boys greet each other.

"Sehun here yet?" I heard someone ask, Jongin nodding and pointing towards a few vendor booths in the distance. Hoseok was standing next to Jimin and Suho, making conversation. He seemed not at all aggravated unlike he was earlier, a bright smile on his face as he likely cracked a joke that Jimin found especially funny.

"What's the order of the performances?" I asked, jumping myself back into the conversation, surprising the girls. Isabella continued her rant with Grace, Sana probably listening in on either their conversation or the one that was beginning with Lyra and I.

"Not entirely sure about them, but we perform at 9:40, right after some opening ceremony stuff." Lyra explained, and I gave a nod, turning towards the boys for more information. Hoseok was currently laughing and watching Jongin as he did some demonstration of their dance, so I nudged Jimin in the arm lightly. He was watching Jongin as well, but turned as soon as he felt the touch.

"What's up?" he asked softly.

"When is the Bangtan performance?" I asked, Jimin glancing towards Hoseok but then looking back at me.

"I'm pretty sure it's some time around 10:10am. Quarter after ten, maybe? Suga hyung would know." he replied, a bit unsure of himself. He added on the last sentence with a little smile, not turning away from me until I gave him a little nod and took out my phone.

I texted the group chat a quick message asking when they'd be performing, Suga replying 10:10am just like Jimin had assumed. Jungkook had explained more about how they'd be watching from the audience and I could join them until they had to report backstage at the top of the hour.

Namjoon:
Oh let Suho know that he can come before we perform too if he's bored

Rona:
Almost all of his group members are here
I think Hoseok finds them pretty entertaining haha

Taehyung:
Yo can we come over? Where r u guys?

Rona:
I don't see why not but it'll get kinda crowded soon
We're near the patio area

Jungkook:
We're coming overrr

"Hey, the rest of the guys are meeting us here." I said, nudging Jimin again but gaining the attention of the other guys as well.

Hoseok replied casually with a simple, "Sounds good." and Grace must've finished her argument because she had listened in on my announcement as well.

"Yo, fun! When are you performing again?" she asked, looking past me towards Hoseok and Jimin.

"Ten... ten?" Jimin began, and I gave him an agreeing nod. "Yeah, there's gonna be tiny overlapping break time between the two performances." he explained, holding up two fingers. It was quite cute, Hoseok, pushing Jimin's hand down with a laugh.

"Cool, we're performing a lot later - 12:30pm." Suho said, "it's right around lunch time so I'd assume people will be leaving to go get food around the amphitheater. Be our audience?" He asked with a pleaful smile. Hoseok let out a laugh, nodding. Baekhyun had appeared, shouting out, "PLEASE?" to each of us, looking excited.