--fιfту тωσ--

Saturday, November 12th; Fall Music Festival: Saturday, November 19th  

"Who?" RapMon asked, turning off the engine of the car and stuffing his keys in his pocket. He turned around for clarification,  Soon was sitting in the front seat again and turning around in curiosity as well. Today only Jungkook sat in the back seat next to me, since Taehyung arrived at Hoseok's house earlier today. (Which was quite surprising, since we always arrive around 9amand the boy likes his sleep.) I clicked my seatbelt apart before continuing, "Suho... Kim?" 

Jungkook had a moment of realization, while RapMon continued to be confused. 

"You don't know him?" I asked, quickly trying to figure out what to say. Suho wanted to hangout with Namjoon, but they don't even know each other? If they aren't friends, why would Suho want to tag along?

RapMon shook his head with a somewhat apologetic expression. "Sorry, what does he look like?" 

Jungkook answered for me, beginning, "He's got dark hair and, like, Yoongi-hyung's height..."

"I know him from dance - you see he was wondering if he could hangout with you guys after the performances at FMF." I explained, Soon adding on, "Junmyeon."  

"Huh?" I wondered outloud, RapMon stopping with his door half open. 

"Oh! Junmyeon," RapMon said suddenly, nodding a bit. "Yeah, I remember him. He was in my math class a few years ago. What about him?" 

I quickly rephrased,going with the new name without reasonable question of how Soon knew who I was talking about. "He wanted to hangout during FMF." 

"Oh, that's a bit weird," RapMon laughed jokingly, closing the door as we approached Hoseok's door. Jungkook stayed silent but was likely listening to the conversation, while Soon was in front of us to get to the door first. "just since we haven't really talked in a forever - but why not? I'd be cool to catch up." 

I nodded, stopping at the door. Soon had her hand up ready to ring the doorbell, then stopping and turning around towards her brother. "Isn't Junmyeon the rich kid whose parents paid for the entire mu-" 

"Why are you guys waiting out here?" Hoseok asked suddenly, the door wide open and glancing at each one of us. "C'mon in, c'mon in!" 

"What are you talking about anyways?" Jimin asked, Jungkook entering the house first. 

"Suho," he said quickly towards Jimin, nudging him a little while flashing him some expression before meeting Taehyung on the couch.

"Yeah, his parents did a bunch of stuff for the music department a few years back." RapMon replied to his little sister, Jungkook overhearing and turning towards us as we entered and took off our shoes at the door. 

"I'm surprised he didn't stay in chorus, he wasn't bad." the youngest said, then rolling over to face Taehyung again after he received a few nods from the two siblings. 

"He was too busy studying," Jimin answered, making little quotation marks around the word. 

"Someone's salty," Soon raised her eyebrows with a smile and ruffling Jimin's hair as she walked by. Jimin took a step after her in annoyed anger, stopping himself when he was reminded RapMon was right next to him. I almost wanted to laugh but kept it hidden for the few seconds it took to sit down next to Jungkook and Taehyung. 

"But yeah, sounds good." RapMon replied to me once I turned back towards him. 

"I'll let him know," I replied vaguely, making Jimin look back and forth between us.