--fιfту σиє--

Friday, November 11th; Fall Music Festival: Saturday, November 19th

I grabbed my water bottle, picking up another one a few feet away and tossing it to Suho. The dance class' rehearsal was coming to an end, everyone generally worn out from the school day and the constant practicing to cram for FMF.

"Thanks," Suho said, immediately opening the bottle and prioritizing his hydration over continuing the conversation we were having earlier. I did the same, Suho seeming to finish first as he added, "So you didn't use my idea?" He jokingly sounding disappointed, making me roll my eyes.

"It didn't fit..." I jokingly shot back, trailing off with a pout as he brought the water bottle back up to his mouth.

"You could've made it fit," he said with a knowing shrug right before he took another sip. I tapped my foot, retorting, "I'm pretty sure they wouldn't want to do a flip in the middle of song that fast."

Suho raised his eyebrows in slight disbelief, swallowing a mouthful of water and turning towards Jimin, who happened to be looking right at us. Suho made a gesture for him to come over. "Hey, Jimin, you're good at flips, right?"

"I'm kinda 'meh' but yeah, why?" Jimin replied,  stopping in front of us but glancing towards me.

Suho turned at me for a moment, setting a hand on my shoulder as a form of introductory gesture. "Rona happens to believe that you can't."

"I never said that!" I exclaimed, suddenly loud and defensive pointing at him with eyebrows raised. He only tilted his head and gave me an interested, knowing look.

"I didn't." I repeated, then looking towards Jimin. "I know you, and J-Hope, and probably Jungkook-"

Jimin let out a breath, shaking his head with a smile. He reached out his arm, putting his hand on my other shoulder. "I know." he said quietly, nodding to either me or himself as he let go, walking back towards where he was earlier with Grace, Chanyeol, Isabella, and Sana.

It took me a few seconds of watching Jimin leave to realize Suho's hand was still on my shoulder. I pushed it off with a laugh, commenting, "What? You think I'm gonna run away? Your hand's awfully sweaty, Mr. Exposing-Rona-For-Being-Lazy."

Suho let go, shaking out his hand with a smile. "Are your hands not sweaty?" he asked, opening his water to take another sip but pausing before he did. "Wait, 'Exposing-Rona-For-Being-Lazy'? So you could have put a flip in the choreography."

"Uh, no, never said that." I said quickly, ready to deny anything he was about to say next.

"But if you were being lazy-"

"Nope, nope. Have a granola bar." I interrupted, shoving one of two snacks in my hand towards him. Because it was awkwardly pushed up him, he took it with confusion.

"You know granola bars can't buy my silence." he said, scanning the wrapper and label.

"It's double chocolate."

Suho took in a breath and puffed up his cheeks with air, nodding once before accepting the food and ending his pestering. I couldn't help but laugh. "Actually," he said, opening his mouth again, causing me to open my own in objection.

"It's double cho-"

"I know, I know, it's not about that," he said, glancing towards the other guys across the room. "I was just wondering, like I know that you've also got to do stuff with Bangtan, but Chanyeol is basically ditching me after our performance to hang out with Isabella and Grace. Like, he said he didn't want me to follow them around, so... do you have plans for the rest of the festival?"