--fσυятєєи--

I got to class earlier than most and found my seat in the back of the science classroom. Mrs. Carter was nowhere to be seen, probably in the hall or with another teacher until class was to start. In fact, not a lot of people were in the room yet.
"Rona!" RapMon called, waving me over towards the door which they were entering through. They walked towards their desks on the left side of the room, so I hesitantly got up and met them there. "Them" being the whole science squad: RapMon, Suga and Jin.
"What's up?" RapMon asked as he stood by his desk. Jin and Suga sat down and turned towards us. "Get your locker to work and everything?" he questioned politely. I guess word got around the band quickly - not that it was supposed to be a secret or anything. I glanced towards Jin who was laughing.
 "Uh, yeah it's all good," I replied, as Jin turned the other direction to hide his smile and slight laughter. We all ended up looking towards him and he turned around covering his smile.
 "She's a pro at locker boxing." Jin promised, containing a laugh, "Expect to see her in the world championships."
"Ah, shut up," I laughed, "We all know that my locker beats me up everyday. Don't hide it."
 "What?" Jin asked with a surprised face, "Have you seen the black eye you gave it?"
 I gave a questioning look, replying, "The locker is already black-blue..."
"Because of you! See, you're a champion." Jin interrupted, standing up and putting his hand on my shoulder. He leaned towards my ear, whispering loudly, "I'm trying to make you look good,"
RapMon and Suga obviously heard - it wasn't a secretive whisper - and laughed along with it. Suga seemed a bit hesitant to be in the conversation, but he began, "We should probably sit down, the bell rang a few minutes ago."
I wondered why he said "we", he was actually sitting down unlike the rest of us. I realized that I hadn't even noticed either of the bells ring and so I made my way towards the back of the classroom. Not many people in the class were sitting just yet, and as I walked back to my seat I caught the eyes of a group of girls gathered around a desk. Three of them looked my way: One wore a neutral face, as if she was staring into the distance. The second, blond and shorter, had her head cocked at me, looking curious. I didn't think much of it, and she looked friendly and innocent. She looked a bit like the girl who asked for Jin's signature yesterday, but I couldn't be sure. The middle one however, dressed in a pretty green winter dress and wavy black hair hanging over her shoulders, gave off a disgusted aura, her perfectly done eye-shadow enhancing the laser stare she sent towards me. I turned away and stared at the ground. What's with the demon stare, geez.
Once I sat down and looked back up, I realized the girl was the only one still looking my direction. The other two girls were now facing each other, happily talking about something.
How can a girl be so pretty but set off such a disgusting feeling? I wondered, taking my binder out and focusing my sight on that instead. I would love to be able to wear a dress like that and actually look good like her. Why does she have to make me feel so hated? Couldn't they have blessed someone nice for such appearance?
~~~
"Okay class, finish up the slide and then you can have free time before the bell rings." Mrs. Carter began, everyone beginning to stand up and talk. She quickly added, "And don't get loud! There are classes around us!" It didn't seem to matter and it very quickly got louder. I expected her to yell, but a student went up to talk to her which seemed to keep her busy.
I glanced over at the band, Jin waving his hand in a half-wave, half-sideways salute, gesturing me over. I looked a bit to the right, seeing the same girl again. Shoot.
 I slowly packed my things and set my stuff on top of the desk, lightly tapping the top of the pile. I saw Jin watch me with a concerned expression, tilting his head a bit as I looked towards him. He made another attempt to wave me over, and I shook my head a little hesitantly. I kept glancing towards the girl - it was probably obvious that I had seen her staring now - but no matter when, every time I looked over she was still watching.
Okay, I can't decide whether I should be scared or... I began analyzing, Concerned. I should probably be concerned. As long as I don't talk to the band for the rest of class I think I'll be okay. That's what she's mad about, right?
I suddenly realized that worse was happening - the boys were coming towards the back of the room. RapMon and Jin arrived first, holding their folders and notebooks, Suga close behind.
"Lazy duckling," Jin pestered with a smile, looking at me.
"Uh..." I trailed off, glancing towards the girls through a space in between Jin and Suga. She had started talking to her friends and a few more people glanced over.
"Hey um it'd probably be best if you guys went back to your seat," I began awkwardly. RapMon caught my gist and looked towards the girls. He made an annoyed grumble and asked quietly, "They givin' you trouble?"
I shrugged, whispering, "I don't know, she's been giving me a death glare."
Jin and Suga glanced back to check who it was, but once they did they both looked towards RapMon. "I'm so done with her. Ignore Ivy."
"Okay, but as soon as you leave I'm scared I'll get some confrontation." I explained, checking the time. I had set my watch to school time, so it was just a few seconds off the bell. We would be leaving in 40 seconds.
"Hah, that won't be happening." RapMon said, looking towards the pretty girl I learned who's name was Ivy. RapMon looked awfully confident with his answer, and Jin seemed to stand with him, not objecting. It was Suga, surprisingly, who looked at me with wary eyes. The bell rang and we said our goodbyes, Jin quickly getting to class before any fans flocked him. RapMon left looking stiff and determined but I didn't have a chance to talk to him before he left. Suga insisted to walk with me out of class. He let out a sigh as soon as we left the room.
"I'm so sorry," He suddenly apologized.
"What?" I queried, wondering if I had heard him right. What is he apologizing for?
"I'm sorry the band dragged you into this whole dance gig, especially since you just got here legit yesterday." He continued, "And now you have to deal with a bunch of dumb kids being jealous about how 'the new girl got fame'..."
"Fame?" I thought out loud, not really understanding.
"Do you know how many people we invite to our table at lunch?" He asked rhetorically, immediately answering his question. "Maybe once a month, once a semester. I saw how many people stared at our table yesterday. More than usual."
I stayed silent, looking down. He looked over and pushed my chin up with his thumb.
"Don't let your pretty eyes be polluted by the dirty school tiles." He remarked quietly, quite off topic as he kept his thumb placed on my chin.
I would've responded a sneer remark about his face reflecting in my eyes, or maybe my own ugly face reflecting in his eyes, but I couldn't seem to get any words out. I felt my face get hot so I laughed and looked back down on the floor, stepping a bit away. For a few seconds we kept walking in silence, and I realized how filthy the floor was. I looked back up at him; He seemed to be waiting for me to look back up. I made a little smile and snapped with my right hand, pointing towards him.
"You're right, the floor is disgusting."

[A/N: Not that my eyes look any better *sigh*]

~~~
When you try to write romance >~<
Kill me now this sucked but it's okay gonna roll with it like I coulda made some song reference or made it rhyme but nOoo <just gonna roll with itttt...>
aLSO I WROTE THIS A WHILE AGO and it seems so dumb rn I crie
Next chapter = chorus with jungkookie!
-1P