--fιfту тняєє--

Wednesday, November 16th; FMF: Saturday, November 19th

"Aww, aren't they cute~" Grace cooed, seeming disgustingly infatuated with the two people standing across the room. Chanyeol, who was standing next to us, raised his eyebrow a bit at her, focusing on the two as well. 

"I mean yeah, Sana's cute-" Chanyeol began playfully, getting elbowed in the back by Isabella before he could end the statement. She opened her mouth to say something, Chanyeol only laughing and letting out some incomprehensible squeaks, likely of plea for her to let go. When Isabella finally did, Lyra nudged Grace once. 

"I think she and Jimin are just talking." Lyra mentioned, "You like to make every pairing in here a couple." 

Grace let out an exasperated, "So?" which was followed by a soft mumble from Lyra. 

"Not every pairing here is a thing." she whispered, likely trying not to be heard by the two across the room. "Don't be weird-" 

Grace made a large gesture towards Isabella and Chanyeol with her arm, nearly smacking someone in the face, and Lyra squinted her eyes at the girl with a concerned, judgmental look. I tried to hold in a laugh as Lyra rebutted, "That's the only one, Grace." 

Grace then rotated her arm back in front of her, pointing at Lyra and Hoseok, who was approaching the group from the direction of Mrs. Minji's desk. 

"I'm all types of  concerned right now," Lyra said, likely jokingly but her eyes were focused on Grace. 

"Hey Lyra," Hoseok said, stopping himself when he realized Lyra's immense concentration. He glanced past Grace towards me, and I made a little laugh. 

"What about them?" Lyra asked suddenly, pointing towards me and someone behind me. Suho, who had just arrived towards the group, stopped in his tracks. I glanced back at him, hearing him quickly whisper, "What did I just get into?" 

Lyra and Grace continued their random argument, and I ended up looking towards Jimin and Sana. Jimin ended the conversation with a thumbs up, Sana giving him a thumbs up as well a tap on the back as she walked past him towards the door rather quickly. 

"Thanks Jimin!" she called from a few feet away, Jimin replying back a bit softer, "Good luck!" 

Suho bent his knees a bit to lower himself a little closer to my level, speaking softly several inches away from my ear but close enough to hear. "Are they talking about Jimin and Sana?" 

I gave a little nod, opening my mouth to ask him what he thought about the two, however he continued bluntly, "Doesn't she gave a boyfriend though?" 

"She does?" I asked a bit too loud, Suho glancing around to see if anyone had heard. No one seemed to make a reaction to my surprised question so he continued, "I'm pretty sure. I mean, even if she doesn't, it's kind of obvious she doesn't like Jimin like that." 

I raised my eyebrows in curiosity, Suho just making an indifferent smile and picking up his bag. 

"It's not really my business," he said, suddenly dropping his voice a lot softer, "And I really don't care enough to ask, honestly. If you wanted to know you could probably just ask - you're closer to them than some of the others." He took out his phone from a pocket of his back, clicking it on and glancing at the screen for a few seconds.

"I've gotta go," he said quickly, looking at the group in front of him that Jimin had just joined. "Y'all are gonna go get food now, right? Have fun," he smiled, shouting a goodbye over the chatter that then paused to say goodbye to him back. 

"Oh, wait," I began suddenly, glancing back towards the group before following Suho out towards the door. "I'm not going with them for after rehearsal stuff."