--тнιятєєи--

"Rona, wake up!" my mom yelled, Gleam on my bed. I pulled the covers over my face to avoid dog slobber. "We're gonna be late if you just hide under there." She said sterly, but with a hint of the motherly tone that showed she wasn't mad. I peeked out of the covers which caused me to be attacked by the dog's tongue.
"Agh," I spit, wiping my face and sitting up as Gleam jumped off my bed. Bright lights, bright lights... I muttered in my head, shielding my eyes.
"Come on downstairs and eat breakfast. We have to leave in 10 minutes." My mom said casually as she left.
Ten Minutes?! I jumped out of bed suddenly, grabbing some clothes and running to the bathroom.
~~~
The car had just turned onto the street where the school sat, waiting like a bored elephant when I got a text from Jimin.
"Do you need Jin?" He asked. I quickly typed back, "Yeah, I'll be at my locker in two minutes. Hopefully I can get it myself though." As we neared the front of the carpool line I grabbed my things and hopped out of the car.
"Got everything?" My mom asked, looking around my seat for anything I might have dropped.
"No I think I'm good, thanks mom," I replied, closing the door. On my way RapMon appeared next to me. He held the door open as we walked in, and we were quickly greeted by a few girls waiting nearby.
"You got the songs I sent you yesterday right?" He asked, and I nodded as his attention was pulled towards the cluster of girls.
"Hi Namjoon!" one of them cheered happily, waving from a few feet away. He waved back at the group, and turned back towards me, rejoining the conversation.
"Okay good," He continued, "You don't have to deal with that right away though, like, get your normal stuff done first."
I nodded, in my head sighing at the leniency and kindness most of them have been showing about the issue. If you don't insist the choreographer choreographs, you'll end up with nothing. Good thing I have too much freetime, otherwise they'd be screwed.
"Thanks, but I got some done for 'We Are Bulletproof' and I have an idea for 'Danger' that I wanna check with you guys sometime today." I mentioned confidently. He nodded as we made it near the hallway to 'town square' and RapMon turned that way, waving goodbye. Right as he turned, Jin was passing through too.
"G'morning hyung," RapMon said, slightly waving in greeting as they passed. Jin nodded back in acknowledgement. He met up with me on my way to my locker.
"Jimin sent me," He began as I looked at him. We stood by my locker and I sighed, staring at the lock. He smiled and patted my back, making me jolt forwards. "You got this, just try it." He laughed.
I quickly took the lock off, pushed up the metal tab, and the bottom popped open like always. I walked over to the side of the locker, jumped up, and hit the right spot - and it did in fact open. I wasn't exactly prepared for success (but I sure was smiling), so the locker door flew open and Jin caught it before it hit me.
"See? Told you you could do it." he smiled, holding the locker door in place.
"Awesome - except the door swing part." I added. He laughed, replying "It doesn't really matter, at least it opened!" He made a smile that scrunched up his eyes, but was oddly cute.
"Thanks Jin," I thanked.
"No problem dongsaeng, let me know if your locker attacks you again and I'll come beat it up." He joked.
'Dongsaeng' again, don't you only use that for people you know well? I analyzed. I didn't wanna take the risk of calling him "oppa" back, so I nodded. "Thanks." I said with a smile.

[A/N: whoops ;)]

~~~
"Mornin' Rona," Jungkook said as I sat down in my seat. I set all my things down on my seat with a plop.
"Mornin' Kookie," I said, yawning. I flipped open my binder to last night's homework, getting it ready before class started and Mrs. Ray came around to check it. When he didn't respond I looked up.
He wore some sort of confused smile and I shook my head awake. "Right, sorry, Jimin calls you that." I replied, clearing up his concern. Was it concern? He seemed cheeky about it.
"Oh that's fine," Jungkook began, laughing, "I was just wondering where you know that from," He added, fixing his pencil on his desk and putting it back into the pencil grove at the top of the desk. I saw him glance at my homework and eyed him protectively.
"Don't worry, I did it," He laughed, "I'm not as bad as V."
I gave him a raised eyebrow as he continued, "But I'm probably the second worst."
I gave a little shrug as he also took out his homework and compared our answers. "Twenty-four, y equals x over 7..." he muttered, moving his hand along his paper. "How'd you get number 14?"
I quickly scanned over the question and my work, then leaned over towards his desk. I sat on Jungkook's left, and the desks were for right handed people, so the armrest part blocked any exit from the right side. Sure, the armrest was useful, but not when you drop your pencil on the other side and are trying to lean over. Jungkook somewhat caught my desk so it didn't tip, using his arm to push against the tilting. 
"Oh, here," I said, pointing at part of his equation. "You divided wrong." I continued, looking at where he had solved 56/7 as 6. He sighed and erased the bottom half of his work, rewriting the correct answer. The bell had just rung and people were getting to their seats. I felt a stare into the side of me and turned, seeing Jack across the classroom.
Right, he's in this class. I remembered. Great, sure, this works. After talking to him in Language Arts yesterday? After he probably saw me attack my locker with Jin? I sure seem normal now. All people learn locker boxing. I told myself, not sure whether I was trying to reassure myself or not. I glanced at him and he seemed to huff a breath and look up at the clock in the other direction.
Don't care, don't care... I muttered to myself, watching Mrs. Ray shut the door. Class started soon afterwards.
~~~
"Can someone do number six?" Mrs. Ray asked, looking around the classroom, her glasses low on her nose. They seemed useless positioned like that, but I guess no one questioned it. I saw Jack's hand shoot up and Jungkook must have too since he made a inaudible grumble and looked down at his paper. I blankly listened as Jack explained the problem quickly, ending by setting his pencil on his desk. Realizing I had gotten the question wrong, I erased my work and redid the problem. Jungkook looked up and glanced at me as Mrs. Ray continued, "Everyone understand that?"
Everyone seemed to nod, and I nodded slightly as I continued writing. Mrs. Ray looked over at me, adding, "You got it, Rona?"
I nodded quickly, looking up as I finished writing. "Yeah I got it." Mrs. Ray shifted her eyes towards Jungkook, who sat at the desk, bored.
"If everyone understands," Mrs. Ray began, emphasizing the "everyone" while looking my direction. I couldn't tell if she was referring to me or Jungkook, but it caused him to snap out of his eye-open nap. As he looked up at her, she looked away, continuing, "Then you can go ahead and get started on the homework."
I checked the time - class was going to be over in a few minutes. Jungkook closed his binder, packing up. I glanced around the room, and no one seemed to start their homework, not even Jack, who sat already packed and ready to leave. Mrs. Ray didn't seem to care, and I closed my binder as well.
"I'm so tired," Jungkook muttered with a yawn, rubbing his eyes.
"You look bright with energy," I contradicted sarcastically. He made a lazy grumble and I snapped in front of his eyes. He seemed jump up in his seat, blinking a few times.
"Okay, okay I'm up." Jungkook sighed, looking towards me. "Oh, by the way, Mrs. Minji isn't here today. She got an emergency call yesterday and had to leave earlier after lunch. She had to drive north to the big hospital."
"Oh?" I queried, "You sure? What happened?"
"Someone in her family, I think." He responded sadly, "She didn't really tell us."
Right, Jungkook takes dance too. He has it after lunch. I remembered. "So what happens to her classes?"
"They get split up. A few people go to nearby classes." He explained, "The J's usually get sent to Chorus."
"Oh, cool." I replied. Jungkook's last name was 'Jeon' and mine, 'Junior', so they'd probably get sent to the same classes if it was alphabetical."Who's in chorus 3rd period?" Jungkook laughed, framing his hands around his face as the bell rang and we started walking out of the classroom. He laughed beginning, "Guess who?"

~~~

Aye enjoy this chapter, thanks for 500+ eyeballs. It's kinda scary how thats 0.5K //hides

Thanks for all the votes/feedback! -1P