--fσяту--

"Right, left, right, left," Lyra sang in beat with the music (although it wasn't playing). She was quickly demonstrating the dance with J-Hope for us a little slower than the song is usually. J-Hope quickly moved his arm over her head as they slid opposite directions.

"And on 'Yeah'," Lyra explained, sticking her arm out to her right. J-Hope waited before doing anything else, "Then guys grab the arm by right after the elbow bend."

J-Hope simply wrapped his hand around Lyra's upper arm as she continued, "It's like a windmill, so Hoseok's gonna pull back..." J-Hope slowly moved his hand and Lyra's arm up and in between both of them, Lyra's left arm coming up in front of her in the movement. She lifted her right leg and did a little stomp as their arms went around, both of them shooting their left arms out to their left.

"And you guys know this, right?" she continued, "Just do a little circle with your left arm and put it on your hip. After she explained the last part of the dance, she sighed tiredly.

"Let's just go ahead and start individually. Or I mean partner-ly. I don't know, I'm running on 4 hours of sleep." Lyra laughed, wiping her eyes. She make little arm movements to point to people and link them to their partners. I watched as she pointed at me and then towards Chanyeol and made a little laugh at her tired state. I looked over a few degrees towards Suho as he nodded his head up in greeting as I walked over.

"So," I began simply, my hands floating in front of me with no purpose, "Let's get started?" I said, the ending sounding like a question. I clapped my hands together as a symbol of "getting to work" as I glanced around at the other pairs. J-hope and Lyra were walking around to the pairs, explaining things rather slowly to Isabella and Chanyeol.

"We might as well," Suho stated with a small shrug, looking over at the "professionals" who knew what they were doing. After a few seconds of both of our observations, Chanyeol and Isabella looked over, causing both of us to both look away from them and at each other in attempt to look busy. I turned my back towards him, holding out my right arm.

Suho looked oddly confused about what he was supposed to do, so I shook the arm a little. "Just grab it," I whispered, causing him to impulsively clench his hand around my upper arm. I made a quick reflex and pulled my arm up to scrunch up my neck, trying not to laugh, for I was awfully ticklish.

"Forearm," I laughed, Suho immediately moving his hand. He moved both of their arms up and I tried to match the same slow pace with my left arm as it rose up carefully only when the other was descending. The next stomp and punch out with the left hand were a little slow as we both waited for the other to lead, but in the end still starting and finishing the movement at the same time. Both of us found our left hands on our hips, then I turned to Suho, wrapping my right arm over his shoulder and letting my hand fall behind his neck. There was an awkward silence with no movement, the awkwardness only revealed when I realized nothing had happened for at least ten seconds.

I made an airy laugh, letting go and taking a step away. His face very slowly changed to a little laughing smile. "Sorry, sorry," he apologized, gesturing me back over. I stumbled back over, still laughing a little.

I turned back around, slinging my arm over his shoulder as he tried to support my side with the side of his own arm. He kept rotating it different directions, testing which side of his arm could push me up. He kept rotating his arm back and forth for at least twenty seconds, every once and awhile pushing up enough to make me think he was suddenly going to lift me up. He made an annoyed sigh at his inability to find the right spot on his arm, shaking his head and looking down, letting out a breath.

I couldn't help but smile at his tired sigh of frustration.

He looked up from his disappointment, making a square grin that seeked pity. I couldn't hear him laughing, but it felt his chest shaking a little and he opened his mouth, then letting out a loud, audible breath. He suddenly stepped away and I wondered why, the reason being J-Hope's voice that soon appeared from behind me.