--ѕιχту fινє--

Soon gave me an eager push, walking behind me as I tried to slow down our pace.

"What's the rush, what's the issue?" I asked, laughing a bit as I tried hard to let my weight fall and hold her back. Once she felt me lean on her hands she let go, making me stumble back until she caught me before I fell, laughing to herself hysterically.

"Because I wanna see people's reactions! You look really nice and I bet they've never seen you in a dress." Soon said, defending her actions. I raised my eyebrows, yet not having any words to use in an argument with her. 

a/n: sorta like this...

or more like this ruffled design, but not strapless

or more like this ruffled design, but not strapless. I couldn't find the picture I originally used as the dress a long long time ago but it was kinda like this. 

I simply pointed towards her, ordering seriously, "You better not make a big deal out of it

I simply pointed towards her, ordering seriously, "You better not make a big deal out of it."  

As we approached the audience area again it seemed we had missed the previous performance, the MCs speaking again about another performance. I lead Lyra towards the direction of the girls first. 

I basically sneaked up behind them, grabbing both of Grace's shoulders, which startled her. "Your turn!" I said, smiling a bit. They all turned towards me in a series of reactions, from gasps to claps to comments.

"You do look cute! Hey - now your turn," Georgia commented with a smile, immediately giving Alice a playful shove. Alice gave Georgia a judgmental glare back, probably to point out the fact Georgia wasn't - and wasn't going to - wear a dress.

Grace gave a little laugh, accepting the request and taking Alice's hand, which she seemed to have to pull to get her going. After a few seconds Alice let out a sigh of dismissal, relaxing and following Grace. Lily excitedly cheered for her friend, seeming to laugh at the situation. "She'll look nice." she predicted with a little laugh. 

Soon gave a little smile. "Dresses aren't everyone's thing, but it never hurts to try." 

Soon peeked past me towards the direction of the boys, seeming eager to go over there. I raised my eyebrows with amusement at her excitement. "You can go ahead over there if you want." I told her, but her response was an entertained laugh. Of course she wanted me to go with her. I rolled my eyes, only slightly annoyed.