¢нαяα¢тєя q&α αиѕωєяѕ

[a/n: The answering of the questions asked in the previous chapter will be asked directly (by the author) to the characters in groups as they enter the room. The writing format will be a little different from what you usually see from any of my books, and it's in present tense (which I usually don't write in), so I apologize for tense issues.]

The room is slightly off-white, a large window open letting in the afternoon light. There's a comfy leather couch that wraps geometrically around a little coffee table and a tall wooden stool that the author sits on patiently, legs hanging down and swaying back and forth slowly.

She shuffles through the few papers in her hands, all of which with little, short questions in different handwritings every other sentence. There's a small polite knock on the door.

"C'mon in," She smiles, already knowing who's behind the door. A girl many know well peeks in slowly, then opens the door some more and walks in.

With a wave she begins, "Winter, how've you been?" The girl on the stool gestures towards the the couch friendlily and the other quickly sits down.

"I've been fine," she smiled, shaking the papers in her hands. "Readers have some random questions for some characters."

"Sure, I can answer some of them." She nods, sitting up a little and leaning forwards.

"Cool. Well they wanted to have you in here to help out questions directed to other people too." She says, smiling apologetically for there weren't any questions on the small list for her written on the paper.

"Hah, I know I'm not interesting." The girl nods, shuffling as she adjusted a cushion on the seat. "Who's coming in first?"

As if on cue, the girl points at the door with her empty hand that is already slowly opening.

"Surprise!" Hoseok cheers as he pushes the door open, followed by Jimin and Suga. The three of them arrived in their own little group, while the other four of the band came in pairs, first the two maknaes pushing and shoving the others in front of themselves.

"Act professional, dorks." Suga laughed from in front of them, not seeming annoyed at them as they constantly bumped into his back. Taehyung and Jungkook were the first to "settle" on the couch, plopping down.

"So what are we doing, Rona?" Jimin asked as he sat down next to the three of them. J-Hope followed, but before sitting down offered the seat to his hyung with a little gesture. Suga made a small nod of appreciation, sitting down in the last spot.

"Ask Winter," she laughed, pointing towards the other girl. She made an awkward laugh, then holding up the paper.

"We hit 6K reads on the story, so I decided to take in questions from readers." she explains, running her finger across the paper before shaking it a few times. Jimin makes a little nod in understanding, then sitting up a little.

"But all they know is up to Hoseok-hyung's crying, right?" Jimin asks innocently, looking towards his standing hyung.

"Right, so that's mostly what people have been asking." she nods, looking towards J-Hope. All eyes seemed to go towards him and he made a small laugh.

"Shouldn't we wait for Jin-hyung and Namjoon?" Hoseok asks, looking towards the door. Just then Jin appeared outside in the hallway, waving and talking to someone who was down the hall.

"Yeah, alright." he says before walking in and closing the door behind him, only realizing the eyes of everyone looking at him after he takes a few steps forwards. "Sorry I'm late." he apologizes with a bow before walking towards the side of the couch, leaning on the armrest a bit.