--fσяту иιиє--

"Paper work is submitted. I told them we'd perform 'Blood Sweat and Tears'... it's really happening." RapMon said, looking up from his phone from which he had just composed an email. It was very simple and not difficult at all, but it seemed like such a heavy weighted task. It was finally done, plans finally made.

"We can do it, guys. Just finish recording, learn the new dances, give me four gallons of coffee for the next twelve nights-" Suga began, listing off the remaining things that needed to be done. It seemed like just two or three things, but the problem was we were truly only half way there.

"Jungkook, did you finish your song yet?" Jimin whispered to the youngest, the boy nodding with a short reply, "We got the instrumental done. I've just got to record it."

Hoseok looked towards me, my attention branching away from the whispering people. "Pardon?" I asked, realizing most of their eyes were on me.

"The choreography, is it hard?" Hoseok asked (for the second time I presume).

"The rest of it? Um, a bit... I think you guys can get it by then, and if not we can just scratch all the complex ideas." I said, trying to seem confident but also reasonable. Taehyung seemed to disagree for some reason.

"I'm sure we can learn it by then - we should go by the original plan, the original choreography. We can't simplify it and back out now." He said confidently.

Hoseok let out a little laugh-sigh. "It's not backing out of anything, really. It's just simplifying the choreography - no one's seen it performed anyways." He gave a little gesture towards me. "Rona doesn't go easy, of course. She works hard to make these choreographies look nice."

I made a little laugh, trying to be modest. "No, really, we can simplify it. You guys are the ones who actually have to dance it."

"Let's work on it today." Jin recommended, "We should get it started as early as possible."

Hoseok suddenly stood up, arms on the table. "C'mon, hands in the middle!"

The younger three all smiled Jimin standing up less suddenly put putting his hand in the middle as well. Taeyhyung jumped up like the enthusiastic starter.

I could only laugh, not even bothering to look around the cafeteria with embarrassment. It's been a few weeks and at this point I was not as concerned with the people's judgmental stares. Was Ivy or Cadence glaring at the back of my t-shirt? Was some other student snickering at the boys' childish behavior? Honestly, it didn't really matter anymore. It didn't matter to the seven hyped boys at the table (Jungkook, RapMon and Jin joining into the team hand-stack while Suga gave them a humored laugh), and somehow I had adapted the ability not to care either.

"Alright, alright," Suga finally sighed, followed by his friend's cheering as his hand sat on top of the others.

"On three," Hoseok began, starting to count off. "One, two,"

Right before the "three" was called, Hoseok made a little gesture towards Suga, who quickly pulled my hand on top of his own. Hoseok called "Three," and the hands all pushed upwards with a unified cheer.

For the first time in a while, I was embarrassed - concerned with what anyone else in the somewhat depressing white-tiled room was thinking about our sudden (or perhaps expected) loud outbreak. "Then we'll meet up after school?" I asked, standing up as a sign I was going to return to the other table I sat at with the girls.

Jimin pointed up, making an important point. "We've got dance rehearsal today." he reminded me, Hoseok nodding with him. I let out a light "oh".

"Tomorrow then?" RapMon asked, getting a universal nod from everyone. I gave them a thumbs up, seeming humorously anxious to go to the other table. Jin laughed at my finicky behavior, giving me a little push away.