--ѕιχту fσυя--

a/n: okay so like all of my chapters are unedited what's the point of this author's note lmao

"Amazing!" Soon nearly screamed, approaching her brother. Namjoon had an achieved smile on his face, laughing a little at his sister's excitement but accepting her happy hug anyways. She pulled away, commenting on the wetness of his shoulders and arms with an entertained laugh. I looked toward where she had appeared from, seeing the Lily wave towards me. Alice gave me a simpler, smaller wave as she gestured me over. I gave Jin a little tap on the shoulder, pointing towards the girls. He nodded, giving a small "Go ahead." before he turned towards the siblings and Soon's loud congratulations to the rest of the group. 

Lily pulled me into the group once I approached close enough to the circle of friends, everyone greeting me. Georgia put her fist under her chin in thought, thinking out loud a question with a teasing smile. "Hey, who's the choreographer for that song?" 

There was an eruption of talking and laughter as Alice pushed me forward. I laughing, putting on a thankful smile with my hand outstretched. Georgia took it, shaking it with enthusiasm. 

"Thank would be me, please support my kids," I said, making a big gesture to the people behind me. When Sayeon questioned my motherly naming I turned around, trying to see I could catch any of the member's attentions. 

I made a little smirk, noticing Taehyung on his phone. "Hey, kid!"

The boy didn't even glance up, just replying with a really loud "What?" as he continued typing. The girls laughed, and a few moments he looked up from his phone, looking around. We made eye contact and he gave me a simple questioning look. I shook my head, making him more confused. I tried to turn back to our conversation, but Taehyung arrived in the group just a few moments after. 

"V! Great job on stage!" Lily chirped, giving a quick clap of excitement. 

"Yeah, you guys did amazing!" Grace added, each of the others adding their own remarks too.

"You all pulled of the concept really well." 

"Yeah it was pretty sexy-"

"Georgia-!"

"What?" 

"Thanks guys, and yeah - I know," he replied, making a little click as he ran his fingers through his hair. I swear I heard Lily scream, perhaps internally, as she held her breath and grabbed onto Grace's arm. I made a fake gag, receiving a playful and annoyed snort in reply before he stuck his tongue out at me with a defiant stare. 

"It was truly impressive and really fit with the music. I loved the song by the way." Sayeon added as Alice whispered something to the emotionally shaken Lily. Taehyung smiled at her, turning his back towards me in a subversive manner. I let out an amused scoff as he answered her. 

"Thank you so much, we worked on the song ourselves too. I'm glad the choreographer worked out too..." he trailed off, turning on his heels with a judgmental expression, pursing his lips and raising his eyebrows. 

I rolled my eyes, smiling. "Of course you're hot, just look at yourself." 

"Our choreographer is like, amazing," he began rambling, spinning back towards the others. "She comes up with the best ideas, and they always coordinate really well. And I'm glad you like the song, it went through a lot of editing but it was mostly her boyfriend who did most of the work," 

"Okay, Tae," I quickly interrupted, not ready for him to continue on with random statements that'd cause a hassle of questions towards me. I was used to his random teasing, of which never happened in front of any of the girls, but as soon as the statement came out his mouth all of them looked towards me.