--fσяту fσυя--

"Yugyeom?"

I gave it a hard thought, but couldn't remember anyone in particular. "Oh, did he dance?"

"Yeah," Jinyoung nodded, turning his phone screen towards me. He had scrolled through someone's Instagram, finding a simple picture captioned "brb being a model XD"

 He had scrolled through someone's Instagram, finding a simple picture captioned "brb being a model XD"

"Is that Jackson?" I asked suddenly tapping on the picture. He turned around and knitted his eyebrows in concentration. He scrolled down through the comments, pointing one out.

"Looks like it, why? Do you know him?" Jinyoung asked.

"I do... but I've never seen Yugyeom at school."

Jinyoung shrugged, finding a few more pictures but each time I shook my head. "Perhaps he's at a different school, I don't know. I do know, however, that he used to go to the same dance studio as you mentioned earlier."

"Do you have his number? You could ask." I suggested, but he immediately shook his head.

"He doesn't know I'm in town - we should surprise him!" He seemed really excited about the idea, so I simply nodded.

"Would your mom let you go with me?" I asked. He shrugged, smiling. "You do need a ride." he added before he sat up from his slouched position on the couch and got up on his knees.With a shout over the back of the couch into the kitchen, he said something in Korean, responded by a loud confirmation. He turned back towards me with a smile, making a loud palate click while snapping with both hands. I couldn't help but laugh.

"What if he's not there?" I asked with a considerate poke. He shrugged, pointing at my phone that sat on the table.

"Could you text your friend and ask?"

Without an answer I picked up my phone, opening Hoseok's chat.

Rona:

Bub I can make it

Hoseok:

Awesomeeee you gotta help me with my choreo too plsss~

Rona:

Of course lol that's what I'm going for

I'll also talk to some teachers

Hoseok:

Ms. Minji said she'd be there

Rona:

Cool, hey my cousin is in town and he wanted to surprise a friend that apparently went to the same dance studio

Hoseok:

What's their name?

I may know them or I can check the list of people